Vivian Weise (Obey me! Shall we date?)

Name: Vivian Weise

Nicknames:  Vi, Viv, Vivi

Species: Human (Although on Earth she could see the dead so she's a psychic medium)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance:

Pale-ish skin, big brown eyes and short black hair in a bob cut. She has a beauty mark under her left eye. In her hair she always wear a moon shaped hair clip.

Casual outfit:

Casual outfit:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Formal wear:

Personality: She is normally very kind, and loves trying to scare others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Personality: She is normally very kind, and loves trying to scare others. She has an interest in all things creepy and strange and has a wide knowledge of most things paranormal and horror related. She is friendly, but takes amusement in watching others freak out, but if they seem too scared she will apologise and try to comfort them. She tends to be polite but also quite mischievous, but knows when to be serious. Although she is very cheerful, she can be very timid, not liking it when she's the centre of attention, and being very nervous when talking to people she doesn't know, often stumbling over her words.

Likes: Music, horror, creepy stories, helping others

Dislikes: Loud noises, being pushed around, being the centre of attention

Crush: Asmodeus (Backup: Leviathan)

Quotes: "You call that scary? Please, it'll take a lot more than that to even make me flinch."

"Hey! I heard that! Get back here!"

"Sorry, didn't expect it to actually scare ya."

Voice:

Playlist (I make these for all my oc's, it's basically just songs I think they'd listen to)

"I'm just your problem"

"I'm the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascal."

"We were screamin' 'cause all the streets were empty!"

"Come on take your time and dance with me."

OC's for roleplaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें