Izzy and Nathan (Danganronpa)

Name: Isabella and Nathanial Taylor (They're twins)

Nicknames: Isa, Izzy   Nathan, Nat

Ultimate: Ballerina (Isabella) and Barber (Nathanial)

Age: 15 -17 (Depends on rp)

Crush: Isabella's crushes are Ishimaru (Main) or Byakuya (Backup) for thh, Kazuichi (Main) or Nagito (Backup) for sdr2

Nathanial has no crush, he's too busy making sure no one tries to hurt Isabella

Personality: Isabella is sweet and friendly, but can be incredibly sarcastic. She tends to be an optimist, but also knows when to see things in a more realistic way too. She can be a bit stubborn, often trying to deny things that she doesn't like to admit, especially if she gets sick. Nathanial is intelligent and quick witted, as well as persuasive. He tends to make sure things go the way he wants them to, but is also genuinely caring when it comes to his sister and his friends. However, is also very protective of his sister, and will threaten people who upset her or break her heart, he is also quite overdramatic at times.

Likes: Isabella likes music, stories, dancing, performing, reading and singing. Nathanial likes art, poetry, books, cartoons and night time. They both love tea and cookies.

Dislikes: Isabella despises silence, she also dislikes being ignored, messing up her routines and how overprotective Nathanial can be. Nathanial dislikes being mocked, people upsetting Isabella and being looked down on by those who feel superior.

Negative attributes: Isabella is stubborn, Nathanial is sometimes a bit too over the top.

Positive attributes: Both are generally caring towards people they are close to.

Looks:

Both are somewhat tanned, with brown hair and blue eyes. Nathanial is the taller of the two. Isabella has slightly longer hair, and messier hair as well. Isabella has a prosthetic hand.

Isabella wears a black shirt with dark grey leggings and a red cardigan. She also wears light red ballet pumps. She has a large scar down the back of one of her legs.

Nathanial wears a black button up shirt with a dark blue suit jacket and suit trousers. Both have matching bracelet, Isabella's has a ballet slipper charm and Nathanial's a barber's razor charm.

Killer/victim/survivor: Isabella would either be a survivor or a victim, more likely a victim, Nathanial is a blackened, having killed someone who he saw trying to attack Isabella.

Execution: (Nathanial would be a killer)

"Demon Barber"

Nathanial would find himself strapped to a barber's chair as a monokuma walks over with a razor, he starts off by "shaving" other monokumas before reaching Nathanial. He'll start "shaving" him, but will "slip" and cut him. Nathanial would break free of the chair and start running, when large razor start to swing around in front of him and behind him, eventually cutting him to pieces.

If victim: (Isabella would be the victim) The first attempt to murder her would have been someone strangling her, but Nathanial would have killed them. The successful murder would happen as the next murder after Nathanial's trial, the killer luring her away from everyone else and suffocating her with a sheet they stole from her room.

Backstory: 

The two of them grew up in Blackpool, living relatively normal lives. Isabella took up ballet at a young age, learning it very quickly, and becoming exceptionally skilled by the age of 7.

Nathanial often helped their dad in his barber shop, soon learning the art of the shave.

However, the two were close, practically best friends as well as siblings. One day, shortly after their 8th birthday, something happened. Isabella got in an accident while she was hanging out with Nathanial and got seriously injured leaving her with a permanent scar down her leg and losing a hand, having to get it replaced with a prosthetic. Feeling guilty about not being able to protect his sister, Nathanial vowed to keep her safe no matter what after that, which is what led to him being overprotective, because he didn't want something like that to happen again.

Birthday: October 31st

Voice: Nathanial sounds like Ciel from Black Butler, Isabella sounds like Ginny from harry Potter

Extra: They are transfer students from England, more specifically the coastal city of Blackpool. (Been there once and loved it)

Nathanial is older by one hour.

Playlist (Songs I think they'd listen to, I do these with some of my oc's): This section is just for Isabella this time.

"We're so much more than..."

"Count your blessings, keep 'em sweet. That's our advice!"

"You may have won the battle, but I will win the war."

"You can talk about cha-cha, tango, waltz or the rumba, Senora's dance has no title, you jump in the saddle hold onto the bridle!"