Emiko Okajima (Danganronpa)

Name: Emiko Okajima

Ultimate: Crafter (As in arts and crafts, She makes resin art, does a lot of diy projects, makes her own accessories and customises her clothes)

Age: depends on rp (Normally between 15-17 though)

Gender: Female

Crush(es): 

THH= Ishimaru or Makoto

SDR2= Gundham or Kazuichi

Personality: She is pretty energetic and excitable. She has a love for all things creative and she is very imaginative. She very cheerful and sociable, but she often gets attached to people too easily. She's also a huge book worm (Her favourite books being any from the Goosebumps series), and she can become absorbed in her work, often not looking away until a prooject is finished.

Likes: Crafts, Snow, Music, Books, Tea, Making Friends

Dislikes: Being ignored, Silence, Losing focus

Appearance:

She has dyed dark red hair that reaches halfway down her back and pink eyes as well as a lot of freckles.

She has a gap between her front two teeth and has dyed hair.

She wears a black long sleeved shirt that hangs off her shoulders, a pair of light pink dungarees, a pink spiked choker and a black beret. She also wears large round glasses and her fingers are covered with band-aids/plasters.

Killer, Victim or Survivor: Either victim or survivor

Death: Poison

Backstory: She grew up with a pretty good family, and had a very happy childhood. She used to collect resin pieces and soon started to develop an interest in making her own. She also quickly developed a love for making DIY projects after she helped her mother with one. This led to her becoming a crafter since she found herself making things more often. Eventually, she began customising her clothes since she thought they looked too plain, much to her parents disapproval. When she was 9 she got into a car accident, thankfully she didn't sustain too many injuries but the loud noise permanently damaged her left ear, rendering her unable to hear with that ear.

At the age of 13 she started doing craft commissions online, people would commission her to make a project for them and she would do it. Soon she became the most popular crafter in the world, and even made a decent amount of money thanks to doing commissions.

Voice: Spinel from Steven Universe

Theme song:

Playlist:

(Gonna be loads of lines from this because I love this song)

"Is death the thing you fear, or something in the mirror? Or thought of someone chasing you and getting nearer?"

"So follow if you dare, but all who do beware! For you may find a scare that fills your soul with fright and gives you goosebumps in the night..."

"What's got you crawling out of your skin? Is it knowing something's out there and it's trying to get in?"

"What's got you frozen in your tracks and feeling even colder?"

"Does seeing blood send your heart rate up a roller-coaster?"

"Do you feel you'll burst, when cameras might be cursed?" (Oh hey, that line's a reference to 'Say Cheese And Die', a good book btw)

"Does a demon like dummy make you scream in delight?" 

(Again, gonna be lots of lines because I love this song too)

"You know what I'd like to do? What I dream? If the business stays as good!"

"Don't you want to know? Do you really want to know?"

"In a cosy retreat kept all neat and tidy."

"By the sea, don't you love the weather?"

"I just think that I deserve a little bit of what I've earned."

"Okay, I believe you!"