creepypasta - Hazel

Now Playing: Fall Fair Suite

+ General Info +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"Then you're sailing through space"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Name:

- Hazel Ford

Creepypasta name:

- Lonely Wanderer

Age:

- 19

Species:

- Undead (Wanders the earth like a ghost but has a physical form)

+ Personality +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"You don't know up from down"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Personality:

- Overall a very outgoing, curious and adventurous individual who is always up for some fun. She is definitely reckless, considering even if she can no longer die she can still get injured, and yet she still does dumb and dangerous stuff purely for the thrill of it. She is a total thrill seeker and a bit of a prankster. She never resorts to violence but will torment and 'haunt' those who upset her. She is also very friendly to those she gets along with.

Likes:

-Adventure, Risk taking, Horror, Danger, Exploring

Dislikes:

-Being ignored, Not being believed in, Being mocked, Loneliness, Silence

Fears:

-Being forgotten

+ Backstory +

━━━━━━━━┛ >< ┗━━━━━━━━

"And you feel a little strange...from all that spinning round"

━━━━━━━━┓ >< ┏━━━━━━━━

-Hazel grew up reading ghost stories. This then led to her watching those ghost hunting and urban exploration videos, and wanting to go out to these abandoned places herself. Once she was a teenager, around 17 she started exploring local abandoned buildings. 

-She always wanted to leave her town but was never able to because of financial struggles. 

-When she was 19 she was exploring one of these places when she ran into a homeless man who...was less than happy with someone in his...turf. She had been exploring an abandoned theme park and had scaled to the top of the tallest roller coaster in the park, only to find a homeless man sleeping on the platform up there. He covered her mouth so she couldn't scream and then threw her off the top of the coaster. As she fell, two thoughts ran through her mind. One was how she was not ready to die, and the other was how she would never leave her town.

-As she hit the ground everything went black...but a face appeared in her vision...the face of a beautiful woman who resembled Hazel's dead grandmother when she was younger...this woman was a spirit who offered to let Hazel keep exploring, to let her live without having to worry about death and so Hazel accepted.