Helena Kaye - Stranger Things

Gonna try a different layout for my OC form/bio this time! Gonna be putting lyrics to the OC's favourite song between sections

𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒

General Info

Name: Helena Kaye

Nicknames: Helen, Nell (Her personal Favourite)

Season she first appears in: Season 4

Age: 17 at start of season 4, 18 when she died

Gender: Female

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

Personality Info

Personality: She's mostly friendly towards others, though she can be a little pushy. She's also very ambitious, often setting herself difficult goals, though will never give up until she achieves them. She sometimes uses her money to make sure she achieves her goals, whether it's using it to get herself something she needs or to bribe others. She is also very proud and never backs down. However, she is one to hold a grudge, if someone upsets her she won't let them forget it. However, instead of being rude to them, she simply acts like they don't exist and ignores their presence.

Likes:

Tennis - Her parents signed her up for multiple clubs, wanting to find something that they could brag about when talking to people about her. It took a few years, even after moving from England before finding a club she actually enjoyed and didn't stress her out, that being a tennis club.

Music - She found a love for music at a young age, listening to music and watching musical movies whenever her parents were busy so as she had something to do. She soon began to love all things music.

Movies - For the same reason as music, she loves movies. Mostly Musical movies or Romance movies though.

Sweet snacks and Tea - She has no particular reason for liking these, she just likes them.

Dislikes:

Silence - She hate silence, it's just so boring. When there's background noise it makes the world seem alive, when it's silent it feels lonely.

Being ignored - She just likes to feel noticed or acknowledged, so being ignored just upsets her.

Being told what to do - She's always being told to join clubs, to be perfect, to not mess up etc and she can't stand it. It makes her feel like her opinions are never listened to.

Fears: Blood, she's not sure why, but seeing blood terrifies her no matter how much there is or how little.

Theme song (Not favourite song): Secret Love by Doris Day

𝒮𝑜 𝐼 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝑜