Sir Aaron - Trapped

Requested by Captain-America-girl

Sir Aaron x Female Reader

First Person P.O.V.

I woke up to the sunlight filtering in from the leaves above me. The wind rustled the leaves, letting soft breeze pass through. A shadow flew overhead, and I sat up groggily. "Morning Mew..." I responded, trying to rub the sleep from my eyes. The mythical pokémon Mew floated down and greeted me, spinning in circles around me. I smiled, "Want to play some more today?" It made a sound of joy and made even bigger circles around me. I laughed and stood up, stretching out my arms. "Ok, let me just change!"

I stepped away from the bed leaves, moss, and flowers that made up my, surprisingly comfortable, sleeping arrangement. I went over to a trunk and opened it, trying to decide which of the clothes I wanted to wear today. In the end, I decided on my favorite dress, changing quickly. 

"Ok, Mew, I'm ready!" It cried happily and flew off, transforming quickly into a Pidgey as I chased it.

This was my normal. Wake up, get dressed, and play with Mew in between eating and sleeping. I can't say I don't miss the life I had before Mew, but this life was pretty good too. It was simple and quiet, and I had a lot of pokémon friends. I almost didn't feel like I needed any human friends. But...I was almost eighteen now... I think. I felt...lonely. I loved Mew and all the pokémon here, but I wish I had someone else too... someone I could love and who would love me back.

I spotted the Pidgey, that I knew was Mew, and chased after it. "There you are!" I caught it quickly as it transformed back into Mew. I laughed, "Usually, it takes you transforming more times than that before I can catch you!" I grinned, feeling triumphant at having caught it. When I looked closer at Mew, though, something wasn't right. "Mew, are you ok?" Mew shook its head and floated out of my arms, heading back toward where we came from.

"Do you need a break? Mew?" I called after it, but it ignored me. I stopped following it for a moment. "Mew...?" I called out softly before it turned into a giant rainbow bird and flew off, out of the tree. "Where are you going!?" I called out, but it left my sight. 

I went back to the playroom Mew had slowly put together. It was filled with the toys it would bring back from its expeditions out into the world. It used to take me out with it, too, when I was younger. It would turn into a Pidgeot or Fearow, and we would ride off together. But those trips were now infrequent.

A few hours passed, and I was doing some painting on an easel with paint mew had somehow acquired, when I heard a voice from the heart of the tree. "Mew! Where are you!?" I dropped my paintbrush. A human! I sprinted off toward the heart of the tree and peeked down. Mew was there, standing in front of a handsome man wearing all blue. How did he find his way in here? He even made it past the guardians... "Mew, use my aura! Stop the war and bring peace to this land again!" I clutched the bark of the tree as I watched.

Mew nodded, and the handsome man held out both his hands, "Aura is with me!" A large blue ball of light formed, consuming Mew. I watched as the light grew brighter and brighter. I had to look away. There was a flash.

When I opened my eyes again, Mew looked happy again. It did not seem as worn down as it did before. But the main keeled over. "Oh no!" I mumbled, running around, trying to get to the base where he was standing. I had to do something! He looked hurt! Drained!

When I finally made it down, I could hear him talking in front of a time flower. "...I wonder if-. I have no regrets. My journey has been good. I served a beautiful queen. And you and I shared many adventures. Those memories will always be with me. Lucario, farewell. You were more to me than just my student, you are my closest friend. Who knows? It could be....one day....we will see each other again. I hope so my friend." He closed his eyes just as the time flower closed again. He looked like he was fading into light, crystals growing all around him.