Leon - Confessions

THERE'S STILL MORE COMING

Requested by Takami_Shun

Leon x Female Reader

TW: Mentions drinking and getting drunk

"Rai, leave my hair alone! You're gonna mess it up!" [Name] scolded her best friend. Raihan laughed and finally took his hand away from [Name]'s hair, which now looked similar to a Pincurchin. "Well, hey, I'm excited! You delayed your gym test too long! I'm already a gym leader. The best one might I add. And Lee's champion. Time for you to join us!" [Name] rolled her eyes at him. Raihan was like a brother to [Name]. Always teasing and making fun of her, but deep down, she knew he loved her like a sister. He's the one who introduced her to Leon. And he was the only one who knew that she had fallen for him as soon as she laid eyes on him. Together, the three of them were thick as thieves. Until [Name] left.

"Well, I'm sorry. I wanted to spend some time with my family! Come on, Rai, I went to so many different regions! I sent you pictures!" "And that's the only reason you get a pass! Now that you're back, are you finally gonna confess to Lee?" [Name]'s face burned. She had stayed in contact with both of her boys the entire time she was gone. Updating them on where she was headed to next and when she caught a new pokemon for her team. "Sh-shut up, you know he doesn't like me like that anyway. I'm not throwing away a friendship for a one-sided crush! Right Munchlax?" She looked over at her partner pokemon Munchlax, who didn't answer. Instead, it continued to munch on the bowl of berries it was given. Lee grinned wickedly, "Oh, I have a feeling you'll tell him eventually~"

~One Month Later~

"Charizard! G-Max Wildfire!" Leon called out. Charizard started charging its move and letting out a torrent of flames. "Hang tight, Snorlax!" [Name] watched her Gigantamaxed Snorlax brace itself for the impact. When the smoke cleared, wildfires still burned around the pitch, but [Name]'s Snorlax looked OK. Luckily, she had a plan for that. "Snorlax! Replenish!" Snorlax shook the giant tree on its stomach, letting the berries fall directly into its mouth. In an instant, it looked much better. Time to use the special move she had taught her pokemon. "Max Geyser!" You told it.

"Charizard is unable to battle! [Name] and her Snorlax are the winners and new champions of Galar!" [Name]'s Snorlax returned to its normal form as she ran up to hug it. "We did it!" Snorlax picked her up in a hug. "Congrats [Name]!" Leon walked over, and Snorlax finally let the girl down. She blushed pink, "Thanks, Leon!" She ran up to hug him, and he held her tight and close. "I missed you.." He whispered into her ear, making her blush worse and laughing, "I missed you too, Lee.." The moment was ruined by [Name]'s phone going off. She and Lee pulled apart and smiled. It was a ring tone the two of them had picked put specifically for Raihan on both your phones.

[Name] answered it. "What's up, Rai?" "Hey Champ! Just know I'm gunning for you next! And Leon still owes me a fight!" "Yea yea, that can't be the only reason you called me. Leon's here, too, by the way." "Perfect! One less call to make! Party at my place to celebrate our new champion!" Then he abruptly hung up. She looked at Leon, "You heard the man, party at Raihan's!"

Somehow, the party was already in full swing by the time [Name], and Leon arrived. Everybody cheered her name as she entered. "[NAME]!!" The girl laughed and got pulled away by Nessa and Melony, while Leon was pulled away by Raihan and Milo. Raihan gave Nessa a look, and they both nodded. "To the new champion of Galar! [Name]!" Nessa handed you a drink, and you all took a drink to your new title.

"[Name]!" Nessa hiccups, "Th-There's gotta beat guy you're totallyyyyy into right??" Her words slurred, but she kept drinking. [Name]'s cheeks were pink, and not just from her buzzed state. "Like  I'll ever tell you, Nessa! You'll just try to set me up!" But she glanced at Leon anyway, noticing he was still on his first drink and nursing it slowly. She smiled, and he caught her looking. He gave her a small wave. "[Name]!" Raihan yelled and slung his arm around her shoulder. "You haven't finished yet? C'mon chug!" [Name] stared at him, "Isn't that your sixty drink? How are you not drunk? Nessa's only on three and look at her!" Nessa was currently leaning on Bea, who looked like she'd rather be anywhere else. "I don't get drunk easily [Name! Plus, you know, water and food go a long way to keep you sober." He stuffed a nearby soft taco into his mouth.  "Come on! You can crash here if you need to, or Leon's staying sober. He's the "responsible" one tonight," Raihan re-filled [Name]'s cup. Well, if Leon's the responsible one tonight. [Name] smiled, "Ok Rai, you win!" And she chugged the liquid in her cup.