Goh - My Melody

Requested by Shadowbunx

Goh x Female Reader

A/N: Goh and reader are both 18+!

TW: Talk of periods

"This cannot be happening...." You mumbled to yourself. Your in a bathroom stall, staring at your now ruined underwear. A large, red, wet spot glared at you, and you were thankful that your concert dress was black. Even if it had soaked through your underwear and dress, the color should be enough to mask any stain...but just in case.

You pulled your ruined underwear back up and quickly pulled your dress off over your head to inspect it. You breathed a sigh of relief at the lack of a stain. You slipped the dress back over your head: a black dress that reached all the way to just below your ankles, with cap sleeves, and a high neck that reached about the lower middle of your neck. 

You carefully slipped off your underwear, "I can't wear these anymore...they're totally ruined..." At least you had three people nearby that you know you could depend on in a situation like this: Your twin brother Barry, your father Palmer, and your long-term boyfriend Goh.

Your dad was a no-go. He would probably rush in and blather on about what he needed to do for you, and this was not the time for that. Barry would be much more discreet, because he knew how important this was to you. And Goh...he's done it before. This was not the first time your period had snuck up on you.

But your nerves were shot enough as it was. Goh always gave you butterfree in your stomach, a mixture of giddiness and nervousness always wracked your body when he was around. But right now, you needed him, you wanted to depend on him. You reached for your bag hanging on the bathroom door and pulled out your rotom phone, dialing your boyfriend.

The phone rang....and rang...and rang....until finally his voicemail sounded. "Hi! You've reached Goh! I'm busy at the moment, so leave a message and I'll get back to you!" The beep sounded, but you hung up. "Barry it is..."

Barry picked up right away and you told him what was happening, "Just hang tight! The bathroom backstage right?" your brother asked. "Yes! Hurry!" The door to the bathroom opened, and you really hoped it was Goh, that somehow he knew that you needed him. "Miss [Name]? Are you in here?" You were disappointed, it was just the stage manager of the concert hall. "Y-yes, I'm here!" You called out. "You're on in ten!" She called out, before leaving the bathroom again.

"Barry I only have 10 minutes!" You yelled in the phone. "I'll be there! You'll make it on stage in time!" Then he hung up. Could this day get any worse?

Yes. Yes it could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry had barely made it. He barged into the bathroom with one hand covering his eyes. "[Name]!? You in here!? Is anyone else!?" You slid a hand down your face. "It's just me Bare!" You pushed open the stall door and Barry peeked out between his fingers. "Here." He handed you the sanitary products you requested, and a fresh pair of underwear. "Ugh you're a lifesaver!" You quickly grabbed the items and closed the stall again.

"Why didn't you ask Goh for help?" You heard Barry ask behind the door. You responded while getting yourself ready, "I tried...he didn't pick up....He's out there right?" You asked. "Yea, he's sitting with dad and I, he must've already silenced is phone." You let out a sigh of relief, that was a reasonable excuse. 

You tucked your dress back down after taking care of business and pushed the stall door open.  Barry took in the look on your face and frowned. "Is something else wrong?" You shook your head, "Just having a bad day...I burned breakfast this morning, the heel of the shoes I was originally going to wear broke, the dry cleaner lost my dress so I had to dig for my backup, and now this...and I feel like the bad luck's not over yet..."