Silver - Arranged Marriage

Gonna try a little third person view on this one, see how it feels.

Silver x Female Reader

"I think this matchup would benefit Team Rocket greatly, sir," Archer concluded. Giovanni closed his eyes in contemplation. On the other side of the room, two team rocket grunts were keeping an eye on the 3 year olds playing together. Giovanni's son Silver, and Archer's daughter ___. After a moment, Giovanni opened his eyes and nodded. "I agree. When Silver and ___ come of age, they will marry and take over Team Rocket." The two men shook hands while the toddlers continued playing, not knowing what was happening.

~7 years later~
An alarm was blaring throughout the base, and ___ was running around. "Sil!? Silver, where are you!?" ___ screamed out, looking for her best friend. "___!" Someone yelled her name from behind. She turned and felt relief flood through her. Silver ran quickly toward her. "Sil, what's going on?" ___ asked, feeling tears form in her eyes. "Some kid is fighting his way through the base looking for Dad. Your dad told me to find you and hide." He grabbed ___'s hand and started running. She didn't know what else to do and followed, trying to ignore the burning sensation in her legs. "___! Silver!" Another voice rang out. This time, it was ___'s mom, accompanied by another grunt. "___ we have to get you out of here. Silver, she'll take you somewhere safe. It's best for us to keep you separated for now." "But mom!" "No buts ___! Let's go!" ___ hung onto Silver's hand as long as she could. "It's ok ___! I'll see you later, ok!?" Silver yelled down as the grunt started to guide him away. "Ok! Don't forget!"

___ looked up at her mom, who had a strange look on her face. "Mom, where are we going?" "Away ___. I won't let your father turn you into a villain..." "Can't we bring Silver?" The young girl asked. "Too dangerous, I'm sorry ___. You may never see him again." Hearing those words, tears streamed down the girls face as she and her mom continued to run until they were clear of the base completely.

~3 years later~
___ didn't remember much about the events in Kanto a few years ago. She and her mom had moved to Johto to start their lives again. ___ had even made friends with the neighbor girl Lyra. Lyra's friendship helped ___ cope with losing her childhood friend, Silver, the boy her dad said she was going to marry. Not anymore, it seems. She brushed it off. You did have feelings for Silver, but you just claimed it was a childhood crush...that you didn't tell Lyra about.

Now that things with ___'s family have calmed down, it was finally time to start her pokemon journey! She didn't get to do it in Kanto because of her affiliation with Team Rocket, but Professor Elm was giving ___ the chance to start one in Johto! "Ah ___! Welcome!" Elm welcomed her inside. ___ thought she saw movement by the window, but when she looked, nothing was there. Probably just a Pidgey flying by. Elm guided her to a table and let out three pokemon. After looking at her choices for a bit, she decided to go for Cyndaquil. She picked dit up joyfully and watched as it celebrated in her arms. "Now before you go..." Elm decided to send ___ on an errand for him, simply go to Mr. Pokemon and pick something up for him. The man just gave her her first pokemon. Of course she would help him out.

On her way, with her trusty Cyndaquil following behind, ___ made her way to Mr. Pokemons house. But all the while, it felt like someone was watching her. "Is someone there?" She asked, fear in her voice. No one responded, and her Cyndaquil looked none the wiser of any followers. She continued walking.

The errand was finished, and ___ was rushing back to Elm with the egg safely tucked away in her bag. Too bad she wasn't paying attention because she ran smack into someone, almost knocking each other over before hereing a pokemon yelp. When she finally looked up, she saw a totodile flailing on the ground, and a tall red-headed guy in front of her. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention, and I was in a rush!" ___ spouted out her apologies, and the guy turned to face her. When their eyes met, both their faces turned red. "Silver?" "____" the young man's eyes softened. ___'s moved forward before she could process it and pulled Silver into a tight hug. "I've been looking everywhere for you idiot.." Silver mumbled into her hair. ___ couldn't help the tears falling down her face and hid her face in his neck. They stayed like that for a long time before pulling apart. She finally looked down at the Totodile, "When did you get this little guy?" She asked, kneeling to stroke its muzzle. Silver flushed, "P-professor Elm." "Really? I guess you got it while I was gone?" "___!!" ___ and Silver turned towards the voice and saw Lyra and Elm running towards you. Once they saw Silver and Totodile, they panicked. "That's the kid who stole the pokemon!" Elm exclaimed, causing ___ to look at Silver with wide eyes. The boys face was pale. "Sil? Is that true?" "I..." "He broke into the lab and stole Totodile!" It clicked for ___, "You're the one I saw through the window..." she took a step back, "Why would you steal that pokemon after...after what we've been through..." Silver took a step forward, "I needed a pokemon ___..for you." Everyone was silent. "What?" ___ asked. The Totodile was playing with Silver's feet and asking to be picked up. Silver noticed and picked it up, cradling it in his arms. "Young man, can you please explain yourself?" Elm asked calmly, surprising both ___ and Lyra. "I needed a pokemon..so I could protect ___. Once I finally found her, that's all I could think about. I needed a strong pokemon, and this Totodile looked like it could do the job." "Why didn't you ask then?" Lyra asked. Silver couldn't answer that, but ___ knew why. "Lyra.. Elm..please trust me. Silver can be trusted. Totodile seems to love him, and Cyndaquil and I can keep an eye on him. Please let him raise this pokemon!" ___ pleaded and even bowed to them, noticing how Silver bowed next to them. Elm nodded, "Alright, if you two won't cause any trouble. First Silver needs to answer one thing for me." Silver nodded, "What are you protecting ___ from?" "Team Rocket"