NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]

Requested by Pika-Chibihiro

A/N: A NSFW CHAPTER. AGES 18+ ADVISED. READ AT OWN RISK

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Grusha may appear and cold on the outside. But once he's through with you, he's very attentive and makes sure you both clean up properly

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part on himself is his legs. They're very toned from years of snowboarding, and he's definitely caught you looking at them.

On you, he loves your hands. You know how to use them and he always enjoys what they do to him. They're also somehow always warm.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It doesn't taste like much. Man keeps a healthy diet so it doesn't taste awful, but it's not amazingly delicious.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He actually would love to ram you while you're both primarily still clothed.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Grusha definitely knows what he's doing. He hasn't had many partners, but that hasn't hindered him in thr leats

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He just loves to be on top of you in anyway he can be.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's pretty serious in bed. And if you do crack a little humor in bed out of nervousness, he doesn't mind. He'll make sure you focus back on the matter after hand.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

It's not a jungle down there, he actually keeps it pretty neat

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's not always so romantic with it, at least not with words. It's more about body language for him. He just hopes the movements convey what he doesn't put into words

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He used to do it every once in a while before the two of you got together, but he doesn't know. Why would he when he's got you?

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Ok he does have a bit if degradation Kink. He'll "talk down to you" in bed, and man does it get you both going. But when alls said and done he reminds you that he doesn't mean it...except for when he calls you his dirty slut.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

As cliché as it sounds. It front of the fireplace, especially on cold nights.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He purposely buys Popsicles for you, and always your favorite flavors in that cylindrical shape. I'm sure you can guess why.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Exhibitionism is not for him. If theres a chance you two could get caught, it's a no go.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He prefers to receive, but he still takes care of you...if you think you've earned it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

For the most part he's fast and rough, but don't worry. He's got goof recovery time.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He is always down for a quickie

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's game to try things you're interested in, as long as you both discuss it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Four rounds on average

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He owns a dew toys that he'll use on you once in a while. It's not often though

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

100000000000000% will tease you. He loves to watch you squirm for him

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's not very loud really

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He's definitely tied you up with his scarf on multiple occasions

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

6 inches, and he knows how to use it

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

It's not super high, but he's not desperate for it either

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Not quickly, he likes to stay up a but and watch you sleep before drifting off himself