Goh - Summer Lovin'

ANOTHER ONE

Requested by OrangeGuy1827

Goh x Female Reader

Goh stared at his phone vacancy, waiting for Ash to pick up. He had something important he wanted to talk to him about. But while he waited for Ash, his thoughts wandered to her. The girl he had been thinking about non-stop since they parted ways about a week ago. He was sure Sobble was missing her Frillish as well. "Goh? Hey man!" Ash finally answered the phone. "Hey Ash! How's it going at the lab?" Goh shook the memories of her out of his mind. For now.

"Great! But I think everyone's excited for you to come back! How was vacation with your parents?" Ash asked. Goh could hear the excitement in his voice. Yea, Goh's parents got a very rare break from work for the summer and had taken Goh for a summer vacation over in the Unova region. "Great! There's..actually something I wanted to tell you about the trip.." "Oh yea?" "I...I met this girl there.."

-Flaskback-

Goh and his parents had just arrived in Undella Town of the Unova region and had put everything away in the cottage they were renting for the summer. "Wow! This place is great!" Goh exclaimed with Sobble following him around excitedly. "We're glad you like it sweetie!" Camille smiled, watching her son run around the cottage. "Why don't we change and hit the beach?" Walker asked, eyeing his wife and son. "Yea!"

"Woah!" Goh exclaimed as a group of Mantyke flew by on the horizon line. "Sobble, look at all these pokemon!" Goh was giddy as he swam around Undella Bay, looking at all the water pokemon he could find as his parents watched from the beach. Suddenly, a pink frillish swam close by, trying to get Sobble's attention. Goh laughed as Sobble suddenly had heart in its eyes for the new pokemon. "Frillish!" He heard a voice call out. A girl swam closer, and Goh watched with pink cheeks. "Oh hi there! I hope my Frillish isn't bothering you both?" She asked, moving some of her wet hair out of her face. "Oh, not at all! In fact, my Sobble loves it!" He answered, gesturing to his Sobble fawning over the Frillish. The girl watched the scene and laughed. Goh could swear it was the best thing he'd ever heard.

"Are you here for the summer rush?" She asked, swimming a bit closer to Goh. "Summer rush?" "It's what we call the time of year when tourists flock here for the summer." Goh blushed a bit, "Oh, I guess so then. I'm on vacation here with my parents, which is rare." The girl stared at him for a moment before breaking out into a big smile. "Well then! Do you and your family want to do some of the none tourist stuff?" Goh was confused now, "I guess so? Like what?" "Just some spots around here that only the people who live year-round know about." She smirked. Now that was tempting, "That'd be fun!" She held out her hand, which he took and shook. "I'm [Name]! I'll be your personal tour guide for all things Undella!" "My name's Goh!"

[Name] and Goh rarely spent any time apart that summer. [Name] and her Frillish would meet Goh and Sobble every day at the beach. "What's on the agenda today [Name]?" Goh asked, smiling wide. [Name] smiled back, and Goh felt his chest tighten with joy upon its sight. "Actually, my parents wanted to invite you and your parents over for dinner tonight! Would that be ok?" "Yea, let's go ask them!" He replied, happily grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the cottage his family was staying in, unaware of the redness on [Name]'s cheeks.

"What!? Why!?" Goh cried out. His parents were both on laptops, surrounded by paperwork. "I'm sorry sweetie, but we need to get this done by the end of the week.." Camille sasly stated, seeing the disappointment in her son's eyes. "But you should still eat with [Name] and her family son.." Walker added before piling more paper by his wife. "It won't be the same.." Goh mumbled. [Name] suddenly grabbed his hand, "It's ok, we'll still have fun Goh! Right?" Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him. Goh felt himself being sucked in by her gaze. "Y-yea..." "Goh, sweetie, we just need to do this, then we'll be back on vacation!"