Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2

Continued request for CorrineGlaceon

Kieran x Female Reader

A/N: Contains Spoilers for the Indigo Disk DLC!!!

"Carmine!" You called out excitedly. You saw your friend talking to a beautiful girl with dark skin, silver hair pulled back, and glasses. "[Name]!" Carmine smiled and pulled you into a hug as soon as you were in arm's reach. You laughed happily. "How long has it been!? You're so grown up now!" You beamed as she released you, "It's been years!" Carmine had told you to meet her at the Central Plaza at the terrarium. "Oh! Let me introduce you to my friend!" Carmine beamed and gestured to the girl beside her, "This is Amarys!" The girl straightened the glasses on her face and held out her hand, "Amarys, pleasure to meet you [Name]." You shook her hand, "It's good to meet you too!" 

"Carmine has told me much about you. You know Kieran as well?" You felt your face heat up a bit. "Y-yes.." You suddenly felt yourself shrink back to your younger self. You had been a mixture of excitement and nervousness at the thought of seeing him again. "Um, yes...very well..." You saw a look flash in Amarys' eyes. It seemed like...jealousy?

Before you could ask, Amarys took a pocket watch out, and glanced at it briefly before putting it back. "I need to go. It was nice meeting you [Name]." She turned and walked away. You looked over at Carmine quizzically, "Did...I say something wrong?" Carmine shook her head, "Amarys is one of my few friends, she cares deeply for me Kiki..." You felt your heart beat painfully and placed hand over your heart.

"Where is Kieran..?" You asked softly. Carmine's smile faded quickly, "[Name]...you should know that Kiki's not the same as all those years ago-" "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TRAIN UP FIVE MORE POKEMON!?" A voice yelled. You gasped. You knew that voice. "[Name] wait!" Carmine tried to stop you, but you were running to the edge of the platform you were at.

Down below you saw a young man get berated by...Kieran? But he looked different. His hair was pulled back, showing off the purple under locks of his hair. He looked much more serious and...handsome. He had certainly grown up as well and your heart was pounding in your chest. But something was off? You still missed the soft Kieran you remember from Kitakami. "I-I'm sorry Kieran! I've just had a lot going on at school..." Kieran shook his head, "If you're not going to take the league club seriously...then I'll take care of your resignation from the club for you!" "Wait!" But Kieran didn't listen to the boys protests as he just walked away.

Your blood ran cold as you watched this interaction. Your grip on the railing was tight. "He hasn't been the same since we started school here..." Carmine stood next to you. "Is this about what happened in Kitakami?" You asked, "Th-that was years ago..." You mumbled. 

You two were silent for a moment. "Come on, let me show you around." Carmine nudged you. You nodded and followed her.

She gave you a tour all over Blueberry Academy and showed you everything. She even introduced you to a girl named Lacey, apparently a talented battler too. She had also decided to join you two for your tour. "Do you like to battle [Name]?" Lacey asked as you three made your way to the entrance again. You shook your head, "Nah, I have pokémon, but battling isn't really my thing..." "Oh can I see your pokémon!" Lacey asked, eyes sparkling. "Did you add new members to your team!?" Carmine also asked. "Uh yea hang on." You said. You reached into your bag and pulled out four pokéballsYo, releasing them all.  Your shiny Glaceon, Ogerpon, Alolan Ninetales, and Bellibolt. "Glaceon! Ogerpon!" Carmine squealed, kneeling down to their level. The two pokémon greeted her happily.

"Oh [Name]! You should come check out the league club room!" Lacey suggested. "Huh?" Carmine stood up abruptly, "Oh I don't know about that..." She muttered  casting a glance at you, Lacey seemed to know what was going on, because she gave Carmine a sympathetic smile. "He doesn't show up there often these days." "Just...a quick peek then..."