Chapter 41

I never write notes before the chapter, but just wanted to let you guys know that this one is longer than usual, so grab yourself some tea, cause we're up for some drama 🫖

Oh and also, the next chapter is going to be the final one!
_________
"What do you want, Ann?" He said slightly brushing their lips together.

It was so bad. It was cheating. Yet in that moment she felt as though nothing and nobody else mattered. It was just them. And she knew exactly what she wanted.

"You." She whispered quietly, as if she didn't want him to hear it.

But he did. And he didn't hesitated. He pressed his lips against hers and pushed her down on the couch, lying on top of her.

Ann grabbed his curls and pulled him closer to her, as if she didn't want to let him go. He let out a moan and kissed her harder. Their kisses were sloppy and passionate, both of them wanting this moment for a long time now.

"Fuck, I've missed you." Joe whispered into her mouth between kisses.

She pulled apart and quickly took off his shirt, revealing his bare muscular chest. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it off as well, leaving them both bare and eager for more.

Joe started to place wet kisses all over her body and breasts making Ann wriggle and moan. Her body was a familiar place for him. He knew it from top to bottom and he knew exactly what to do to make her feel good.

He quickly unbuckled his pants as Ann started to take off hers. They continued to kiss in the meantime, eager for every second of contact. He placed himself back on top of her and pulled apart for a second.

„Are you sure?" He whispered scanning her face.

„Never been more sure." She smiled, making him giggle and kiss her more.

In matter of seconds he slipped inside her and Ann felt as though the whole world stopped. It was just them. And it felt so wrong yet so good.

———
She laid on his bare chest as he caressed her head. Their breath steadied and Ann could feel she could fall asleep any second taken by the movement of his chest.

„I'm a dick." Joe sighed and Ann quickly turned to him with a frown.

„What?"

„I was a dick to you."

„Joe..." Ann sighed.

„Don't. Stop justifying me, cause I know it's true. I should have told Sophie right away."

„Well, why didn't you?"

„Honestly? I don't even know. I was so lost, I loved you both and was scared of loosing any of you. Sophie, she..." he sighed. „She has this effect on me. I don't know what it is, but it's like she puts a spell on me. I told myself it's over and when she came to that concert I just... I lost it, I don't know. I feel so stupid." He shook his head.

„I get it." She grabbed his hand. „But... where do we go from now?"

„I'll tell everyone tomorrow, like I said. And I'll tell Sophie it's over."

Ann sit up with wide eyes. „You will?"

„Yeah." He scoffed. „Of course. I realized today what I lost. I just hope you'll give me one more shot."

„And there's Josh..." Ann sighed.

„Yeah." Joe sighed as well. „Fuck, it doesn't help that he really was good for you."

„He really was... Is... Was?" Ann frowned, making Joe giggle.

„Let's not think about it right now, okay? First, I want you to enjoy your last show. I'll promise to make it special." He winked at her.