Chapter 3.

Ann stood there still for a couple of minutes trying to wrap her head around what just happened. Then, all of a sudden, tears started pouring out from her eyes. Tears of joy. She squealed and jumped around the room unable to hold her excitement. Her first thought was to grab her phone and call mom and so she did.

"Honey, I'll call you back in a sec I've got-" said Sophie once the FaceTime had started, but Ann cut her off.

"Mom, I think I made it." She said tears still forming in her eyes.

"What? What do you mean?" She was making something in the kitchen and didn't even look at her phone.

"Mom... I made it." Ann repeated herself to get her mom's attention. Sophie finally turned her head to her phone and put on her glasses to see better. Her eyes grew bigger once she saw her daughter's face.

"Oh my god, honey, what happened?" She said with a concerned voice.

"I've got a proposition, mom. They want me to tour with some famous band on a world tour." Ann still couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. Sophie dropped the wooden spoon that she was holding in her hand and started to jump and clap from joy.

"My baby girl! I knew you can do it! I knew you had to stay! You're meant to be on stage!" Tears started rolling down her face and they continued talking for another couple minutes. Ann told her about the whole situation and conversation with Travis. They discussed the for and against to that decision, but honestly, there was nothing against it. Who wouldn't want to tour the world with a famous band? She felt like she can dial Travis' number right now and say yes, but she didn't want to be seen as desperate. She decided to call him first thing in the morning.

She ended the call and rushed to the car, now excited to tell another special person to her: Jazz. As she started the car and looked at the time, she realized that another hour has passed since she last texted Jasmine. Her food is probably cold now or eaten by her friend, but she didn't care. She wasn't even feeling hungry, because the excitement filled her stomach. When she pulled up at home, she quickly got out and ran to the building. She pushed the elevator button, but decided that taking stairs is going to be quicker. She couldn't wait any longer, so she ran to the staircase and jumped two stairs at a time, eager to share the news with Jazz. She ran to the door and shuffled with her keys to find the right one. When she finally did and opened the door, she took of her high heels, breathing heavily from the run.

"Jesus Christ, what happened to ya?" Jazz came out of her room, already in her pajamas and her curls pulled in a bonnet. Ann screamed and thrown herself at her friends, pulling her in a tight hug and spinning her around. "You're going to crush me, girl." Said Jazz seemingly having trouble with speaking. Ann let her go, put her hands on her shoulders and smiled from ear to ear, her eyeliner messed up from the crying.

"You won't believe what just happened." She said and took her friend's hand to guide her to the couch in the living room. She started explaining the whole situation and saw Jazz's eyes growing big every minute of her monologue. "...And then he left and I was screaming and dancing and crying and laughing and... Oh my god, Jazz..."

"Bitch, you freaking made it." She said while nodding, "I always knew you would, but that was faster than I thought. Of course you should take the job, you would be a dumbass if you wouldn't."

"I know, Jazz, I know. Just... it's a big sacrifice. With Sleepover it was 20 shows in just US and now there will be, hell if I know how many shows, all over the freaking world. Europe, Australia..."

"Girl, you're going to visit and explore different countries and cultures with celebrities by your side and get paid for it! Like... How can you question if that's good or bad?" She said with a confused look.