Chapter 25

She squinted her eyes as the sunlight woke her up. She didn't know when she fell asleep. She looked around and saw Joe sleeping peacefully on the other half of her bed. He was shirtless, meaning she probably passed out before him. She quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake him up.

She got out of her bedroom and knocked on Jazz's doors, before going in. She was already awake, scrolling on her phone.

„Oh, hey." Her face lit up seeing her.

„Hey." She smiled back, jumping in her bed and hugging her.

„I saw he didn't leave so... I guess you're okay?"

„We'll see." She shrugged. „He's going to stay with me for the whole week."

„Oh is he now?" She smirked.

„It's... not like that, Jazz." Ann rolled her eyes. „He's back with Sophie."

„Okay, tell me how did the conversation go." Jazz said, changing the subject.

„Well, we talked. I still don't know what to do. But he wants to keep it. Like really. And he's gotten so soft, I almost don't recognize him." She smiled to herself.

„That's cute. But oh lord, that Sophie girl is not going to be pleased."

„He said that I shouldn't worry about her. That I'm his main focus now." She smiled at Jazz, liking how these words sounded. Jazz smiled back and hugged her friend tightly. „He made us an appointment at the gynecologist today."

„Oh, that's so sweet." She pouted.

„He's grown on you, huh?" Ann smirked at her reaction.

„Yeah, dad Joe kinda hits different." They both laughed.

„Okay, I better get back, before he wakes up." She got up from her bed and went back to her room.

To her surprise, her bed was empty and Joe was nowhere to be seen. She frowned and went to the kitchen, thinking that's where he'll be, but she didn't find him there either. She went back to her room, the only other place he could be being her bathroom.

„Joe?" She called out.

„Yeah, just a sec." He screamed back from behind the locked doors.

„Are you pooping?" She smirked, making him laugh out loud.

„You wish."

„Ew." Ann laughed and sat on her bed, checking her phone for any new massages.

She got one from her mom, saying that she is boarding her plane and is going to be in LA in about 6 hours. She checked the time she received the text and it was around three hours ago, so she still had some time.

„Joe, what time is the appointment?" She screamed.

„Umm, 11.30. So in about two hours." He screamed back.

„My mom's plane lands at 12:30."

„Okay, we can go pick her up on the way." He said walking out of the bathroom. „Okay, come here." He said holding out a hand to her.

„Come... where?" She frowned.

„You'll see." He smirked, guiding her towards the bathroom.

„Are you going to show me your poop?" She giggled.

„Ann!" He laughed, giving himself a facepalm. „I can't with you."

They continued laughing and as Ann entered the bathroom, her mouth dropped. He made her a bath. A bath full of bubbles, scented oils and a couple candles lit around the room. She was in awe. No one had ever done something like this for her. She was not used to this kind of princess treatment that he was giving her.