Chapter 35

Ann walked back to Jin with a smile.

"Hey, so I thought we could watch a movie tonight?" Said Jinjoo, her eyes plastered onto her phone.

"Sorry, I can't." She sat back on the couch, taking a sip of her water.

"Why?" Jin frowned looking at her.

"I'm going to a Jonas-exclusive party."

"What?" She frowned even more.

"What you heard." She shrugged with a smile. "It's time to teach him a lesson."

"Oh my god... I'm so tired of you guys." Jin shook her head. "I just hope you know what you're doing."

"Wanna help me get ready?" She smiled, ignoring her words.

"I guess." She sighed and they both got up, leaving to the bus.

Ann:
Hey, text me the address 😉 I didn't catch it.

Joe:
What are you doing?

Ann:
What do you mean?

Joe:
You know exactly what I mean...

Ann:
I really don't, though.

Joe:
...
The Top of The Standard. Highline 848.

Ann:
Thank you!

Ann settled for a gold loose top and a black leather skirt. She left her hair braided and put on some black tights and black heels. She only fixed a little her previous makeup and put on a little more sparkly eyeshadow.

Joe:
I sent a car over for you.

Ann:
I'm okay, called an uber

Joe:
He's already there.

Ann:
So? Tell him to go.

Joe:
Can you at least do this one thing for me?

Jesus fucking Christ

I don't want you to drive with a random guy at night

Ann:
Jealous much?

Joe:
Just get in the car, please.

Ann:
You're annoying

Joe:
Yeah, right back at ya.

She said her goodbyes with Jinjoo and quickly rushed outside. She saw a black SUV parked right outside of the entrance, a bald man in a black suit standing outside of it.

"Mrs. Hart?" He asked.

"That's me."

"Here you go." He opened the door with a smile, gesturing her to come in.

The drive wasn't long, as she didn't even manage to scroll through all her stories on Instagram. They stopped under a very high building. She read that the club is at the last floor of the building. She looked up, almost feeling dizzy when she realized how high it was. She saw the driver walk after her and she frowned at him.

"Oh, Joe asked me specifically to escort you to the club."

"Oh my god." Ann rolled her eyes. "I'm not a child."

"I'm just doing my work, Mrs. Hart." He shrugged.

"Fine." She sighed.

They walked inside of the building and straight to the elevator. The ride felt like forever, the floor being some insanely high number. It had glass walls, so Ann enjoyed the view of the colorful New York in silence.