Chapter 32

"I love your style." She said, while rummaging through Ann's clothes.

"It's our stylist's job." She shrugged it off.

"Oh my god, these pants!" She gasped, taking out the pair that her and Joe bought. She smiled as the memories of that day came back to her. "You have to wear them. Let me find a top for that."

Ann took the pants from her, while she continued to look through endless number of hangers. Ann walked up to the mirror and sighed. 'What is my life' she thought. She was in the room with her ex's current girlfriend as she picked out her outfit. And the funniest thing about it was that she actually liked her. Which made this whole situation that they were in even more complicated.

"How about this one?" She pulled out a vest type top with only one button.

"I guess." She shrugged, thinking about how revealing it's going to be. She had to get used to it. She couldn't wear an oversized sweatshirt to the concert.

She quickly changed and Sophie jumped up and down while clapping. "Now this is a look I'm stealing."

She looked at herself in the mirror. The top had one button on the breast, revealing her belly, but she covered it up with the pants that were a little high waisted. She nodded in approval.

"Thanks for the help." She smiled at Sophie.

"My pleasure." She smiled walking up to her and looking at her through the mirror. "My god, you're beautiful."

"Stop." Ann laughed.

"I might get a little jelly, now that I think about it." She chuckled.

"Don't. I don't want things to be awkward."

"Just joking. Joe told me that you're just friends."

Ann scoffed to herself. Of course he said it. Life is back to saying "just friends" to everybody. But why didn't he admit everything to her? Was he not planning on telling her?

"I can see why you're so close." Sophie smiled. "You seem like a very good person."

"You too." She smiled back at her.

"Ann, do you have-" Jinjoo walked in the room and froze as soon as she saw Sophie standing there.

"Hey! Just out here picking outfits with my new bestie." She said, throwing her arm around Ann's shoulder.

If Jinjoo's jaw could drop to the floor now, it would. She looked back and forth between the girls, not believing her eyes.

"Yup." Ann said, with a weak smile.

"Your turn!" Sophie said, grabbing Jin's hand and pulling her out of the room.

Ann shook her head, trying to comprehend what was happening. She sat down by the mirror and started doing her make up. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." She said while applying concealer. Her face immediately lightened up at the view of the only person she really cared about. "Hey."

"Hey." Joe said, leaning against the table next to her. "You look nice."

"Thank you. Your girl helped me out." She smirked at him.

"So... You and Sophie." He chuckled.

"You didn't tell me she was so fun." She sighed. "We are so similar, it's crazy."

"Yeah, I saw." He smiled. "I'm glad you're getting along."

She frowned at him. "Glad? Joe this is not the perfect scenario, where I'm friends with your girlfriend. This is the scenario where we have to tell her you got me pregnant." She whispered.