Chapter 24

She took one of the tests in her hand and sat on the bathtub.

„No, no, no. That's gotta be a mistake."

„You did three." She passed her the two other tests.

„This can't be real." She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes.

„That's what happens when you have an unhealthy amount of sex." She sighed and crouched in front of her. „We got this, okay? We'll manage."

„Jazz, I don't even know if I want this baby." She looked at her, tears now streaming down her face.

„Okay, I can understand that. But before you do anything, you need to speak with Joe. He deserves to know." Ann nodded in response and took her phone out of her pocket.

Ann: will you be in LA any time soon?

Joe: hey. I'm here for a day today actually. Leaving back to New York in the evening.

Ann: could you find some time to come over? We need to talk.

Joe: sure, be there in an hour.

„Okay, he's going to come over." She sighed, locking her phone. „How do you tell your ex boyfriend you're pregnant with him? That's new for me."

„You should just go with what your heart tells you. Tell him how you feel and listen to what he has to say. You have to come up with a solution together."

Ann nodded in response and went into her room to make herself more presentable. She then laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She was pregnant. She literally had Joe's baby in her stomach. And they weren't even together. She chuckled at the thought of what a mess her life had become.

She turned on her phone and scrolled on social media, before coming around an article. There was a picture of him and Sophie in New York. With a shaking hand, she opened the article.

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are back together?

Our sources noticed the two former lovers walking along the streets of New York while holding hands! With coffees in their hands, they enjoyed the warm summer weather in NYC. Just look how happy they are! Nothings official yet, but we can tell by the pictures, that it's going well! What happened to Joe's former speculated lover Ann Hart? Were they really never together? Or did he dump her for his ex fiancée? Stay tuned, as we find out more details!

She moved back to the picture and stared at it for what felt like forever. He was so happy. She could do all the things Ann wanted to do with him, but couldn't. Hold hands, walk around cities, not be scared of paparazzis. Even though she encouraged him to try again with her, she was surprised that he really did. Somehow she wished he would go after her to LA and spent the break together, just like they planned. But here he was, staying in New York to spend time with Sophie.

It wasn't long until she heard the doorbell. Her heart sank as she got up from bed. She took a few deep breaths before opening the door.

There he was, standing in her doorway in a sleeveless shirt and a baseball cap. He had a paper back in his hand and he lifted it up as soon as he saw her with a smile, that somehow still made her heart skip a beat.

„Hey, brought some Chinese."

„Hey." She gave him a weak smile and gestured for him to come in.

„Is Jazz home? Bought her some too." He said while placing the bag on the kitchen counter.

„I'm here." She said coming out of her room.

„Oh, hey Jazz." He smiled at her. „Feel free to grab anything you like."