Chapter 20

(Picture is Nick's daylight ring)

Nick's I'm some tight fitting black trousers when his door opens, Alex and Jase enter.

"Pink or mint green?" Nick holds up two shirts.

"Mint green," Jase and Alex reply at the same time.

Nick nods. "Thanks." He puts the shirt over his arms. "You guys were invited to the party, too?"

"Yeah," Alex replies. "Caroline gave me an invite personally."

"Elena gave me mine," Jase says. "Let's do this thing."
*******

Bonnie smiles at Jase when he's introduced to her. "Hi," she greets the handsome junior. "Nick says that you're a witch?" she whispers.

"Yeah," Jase replies. "He's better than I am, but yes."

Bonnie smiles. "Nick brought me back," she says. "I can't explain here, but I'm only here because of him."

"Yeah, he's pretty badass," Jase says.

"Amen to that," Bonnie responds.
*******

Bonnie watches as a boy named Alex leans against the wall near Nick. They're talking, Alex is probably flirting shamelessly.

"Alex helped Nick become more confident with himself," Elena says once she joins Bonnie's side. "Caroline wants to get him a pride flag. She thinks he can handle it now."

"Is he dating Alex?"

"No," Jase replies. "They've had sex a couple of times, but they're not a couple. Alex doesn't do relationships. And he's a senior. He graduates his year. He plans on going to Washington to get a job in politics."

"Oh," Bonnie replies. She watches as Nick and Alex start to dance closely.

"But they do act like a couple sometimes," Jase says. "That'll change when Alex sets his sights on someone else."

Bonnie nods.
********

Alex and Nick leave the party early, and they go across campus to Nick's dorm. Their lips connect and they start removing each other's clothes and they back to Nick's bed and they have hot sex. Again. While Elena has to stake Jesse because he was made to feed on vampires and he was about to kill Damon.