Chapter 13

Filler.
Smutty.

After the ball that the Original mother, Esther, threw, Nick goes up to Elijah's room and he pushes it open. Elijah turns his head to look at him and watches as Nick closes the door before removing his coat. Elijah swallows thickly as Nick slowly unbuttons his red shirt as he walks closer. Elijah's hand moves on its own accord and it snakes across Nick's skin and pulls him close.

Elijah's face moves first and he presses his lips against Nick's. Nick hums as he kisses back. Elijah lifts him without a struggle and rushes to the dresser and places Nick on top of it. He pushes the shirt off of the heretic's body and kisses down it. When memories resurface, Nick shoves them back down as Elijah's lips move back up his skin and his hand gropes his growing erection as their lips meet once again.

The two grind against one another before Elijah rushes them to the bed. Elijah flips Nick over and pulls his butt up after kissing down his bare back. He removes Nick's pants and his boxers and he stands. Elijah starts to finally remove his clothes, his eyes not leaving Nick's very naked body before him.

Elijah winces when Nick turns and takes him into his mouth once he's gotten all of his clothes off. He hadn't been with a man since 1955 when he left Nick to keep Mikael from finding out about him and killing him. Elijah grabs a handful of Nick's hair tightly and he thrusts deep done Nick's throat and smirks when he sees that Nick still has a gag reflex.

"There, there," Elijah mewls when Nick gags heavily. "What did we discuss the last time? Hold your breath; you don't need it. That will make it easier."

Nick does as he's told and Elijah hums in praise when he does.

"There we go," Elijah praises.

Nick's light green eyes look up and they lick with Elijah's dark brown ones. Elijah yanks him up and kisses him deeply before turning him and putting him on the bed face-down. Nick is trembling in want as Elijah's hands move over his body. Death memories keep wanting to resurface, but Nick keeps forcing them down. They leave completely (temporarily) when Elijah pushes into him and he gasps out and grips tightly onto the blankets.

"Ah!"

Elijah tells Kol to shut up when he makes an axing comment since everyone else is gone. Nick puts up a privacy spell without sage and Elijah laces his fingers with Nick's as he thrusts hard and deep into Nick. Elijah eventually bottoms out and Nick releases, too.
-/-/-/-/—/-/

Nick goes downstairs the next morning and he sees Kol sitting on the couch, smirking. He sees Nick and his smirk grows.

"Hello there, Darling!" he chirps as he hops up and flashes over. "Did you rock his world?"

"I do every time," Nick replies.

"Nickolas," Elijah groans as he enters the room, "please don't encourage him."

Nick chuckles as he bumps fists with Kol. "That was fun, Elijah, but I have to leave now," he says. "Caroline buries her father today." He then leaves.

"He is gorgeous," Kol murmurs.

"I know," Elijah replies and he goes up to the study.
*******

A lot happened after that night. Elena died with Damon's blood in her system by drowning, and she came back. She didn't turn until the last minute. She was sired to Damon for a while but then after Jeremy was killed by an immortal named Silas, Elena turned off her humanity and the sire bond was gone.

Word got out about there being a cure for vampirism. It was intombed with Silas. That's what got Jeremy killed, and it's what drove Kol mad and got him killed.

On the night of her graduation after the Originals left Mystic Falls, Elena forced the cure down Katherine's throat and she apologized to Nick for it. Nick isn't even mad. He saw it coming because Katherine and her manipulative, evil ways got worse instead of better.

He wonders how things will be now with the Originals and the cure gone. Because up next, is college!