26

After my five hour nap Blake and Sam helps me get washed up and ready for the pack party where both their parents will be. Of course we mated and Blake fed from both Sam and I before they help me get dress.

Now it is four pm and everyone is gathering in the new dining room/ gathering room Sam approved and had built.

"Hi Luna!" A little girl about Dan's age coes running up to me.

Blake and Sam looks alart about to step in to protect their unborn pups until I wave them off.

"Hi what is your name?"

"Ali." The little girl says.

"That is a pretty name."

She smiles.

"Luna!" Some of the young pack pups I have met say runing to me.

They hug me and I hug them back before their mothers come up.

"Sorry luna." Dalia one of the mothers says.

"It is okay."

"Hi Ali." Dan says hugging her hello.

Soon we are all seated.

"I know this is a new tradition to most of you, but I wanted to share the joy of it with all my pack members. That is why this room was built and why we are gathered here to night, beside eating together as a pack."

Some laugh at that.

"Now I know that my mates told me to take it easy while shopping, but I could not help it. So now to do Merry Christmas!"

In comes the warriors with two santa bags each wearing a santa hat. The placed them down by the tree that I had decorated.

"Thank you."

They nod at me and sit with their family while the royal vampire guards are doing the patior in groups to allow them to also join.

"Okay I know it looks a lot, but I want to show my apprication, love, and loyalty to our pack. So after dinner we will move to opening presents and then mingling."

After dinner as planned the presents were opened and it was all worth the planning as I see happiness written across their faces. Then we mingled before midnight and headed back home.

As I get comfy in bed I see my two mates walking towards me. One coming from the bathroom from showering and the other coming from the closet from undressing. I lick my top lip before bitting my bottom lip seeing them in only boxer showing off their sexy bodies. Their eyes changes colors before they mate with me having their way until I am tired.

It has been six days and it is early morning when I hear pans clinging, but I feel both my mates next to me. So I shaked them awake before they investigate. When they come back they look annoyed.

"It is just my mom and Sam's mom preparing for the baby shower." Blake says.

"Oh."

They get in bed and cuddle me before what they said sinked in me.

"Wait what baby shower?"

"They said it was a surprise, but yeah surprise." Sam says sleepiy.

Sam nuzzles into my neck holding my baby bump protectively as Blake cuddles me as I lay on his chest. Soon we fall back asleep until their moms come in waking us.

"Come on dear time to get ready." Sam's mom says trying to pull the blanket off.

"No Mine!" Both Blake and Sam yells showing their beasts.

"Come on the party is about to start." Blake's mom says.

"Mine!" Blake hisses as Sam nuzzles into me licking his mark.

I moan not able to hold back making the woman look shocked. Well that was until they start getting frisky making the woman more shocked, but back off.

After mating we cuddled about to go back to sleep when their moms walk back in.

"Come on you had planty of time." Sam's mom says.

"No!" Sam says in the deeper huskier voice.

"Don't make me separate you guys." Blake's mom says.

"You wouldnt." Blake says hissing.

"Try me." Blake's mom says looking deadly at her son dareing him.

"Fine just give us ten minute to get up and ready." Blake says.

They nod and left, but Blake only starts feeding from me starting a quick mating.

They barg back in right as we move to cuddle and Sam's mom pulls the blanket right off making me angry as they are butt naked.

"Back away they are mine!"

Everyone was shocked to say the least as I have not screamed deadly before especially to my mates' parents.

"We brang them into this world and it is not like we did not see their dingalings back then." Blake's mom says recovering before anyone else.

"I dont care! They are mind and no obe besides me sees their naked glory!"

Blake hisses at his mom as Sam tries to calm me down.

"We will give you five minute, not a second more." Sam's mom says.

"If you are not done getting ready we will take matters in our own hands." Blake's mom says.

They leave soon after that and Blake and Sam helps me wash up quickly before getting us ready for the baby shower.