10

As soon as I walk out of the bathrrom fully dressed I see Blake and Sam cumming from the sound of their groans. Blake removes his fangs and looks at me before removing his dick from Sam.

If I am being honest I wish it was my neck is fangs were in. And I wish it was me they are mating with.

Blake pulls me into a kiss.

When did he move?

Then Sam gets behind me and kisses my neck making me moan. And just like that the door bell goes off and Dan knocks on the door. Blake moves from me, but first lightly bites my lip. Then Sam spins me around and pulls me in for a kiss until I heard her voice. I then pushed Sam away and walked out of our bedroom. As I walked into the front room I see her hugging Blake.

Who the heck invided her over?

Sam growls pulling me flushed against him and whispers into my ear.

"Just wait my love I will be geeting what is mine." Sam says.

He then pecks my neck and I pulled Blake to the kitchen. As soon as the door is closed I pulls Blake closer kissing his lips.

"Mine not hers." I said as I break our kiss.

Blake nods with a smirk, but then I got back on my tippy toes and resumed our kiss until we needes air. As I pulled back I bitten his lips a bit making his eyes change to maroon.

"Mine!" Blake says as his fangs lengthened.

"As long as the history stays in her place...."

And juat like that she walks into my kitchen.

"Oh.. I am sorry." Sarah says.

I so wanted to say bull shit, but Blake pulls me in for a kiss problible making me forget her. Soon she leaves and Blake breaks our kiss.

"I swear if you invited her to dinner I am so going to take longer to allow you to mark me."

"It was not me and why punish me?" Blake asks.

"Because she is your ex who you clearly have not made it clear you are only mine and Sam's."

"What do you want me to do. We broke up a long time ago and only are friends now." Blake hisses.

"Friends!?"

"That bitch needs to stay away from mine. I do not care for her when clearly she still wants you!"

"I am her Alpha and friend. Are you saying that I can not have a female friend?" Blake hisses.

Sam walks into the kitchen.

"If its an ex who clearly still wants you then no! What part do you not understand that!"

Sam tries to break our fight up.

"Hey hey calm down you two." Sam says placing his hands on our shoulders.

"Fuck you. If she is stay I am leaving unless you are going to put her in her place!"

His eyes got darker marron and his is shaking.

"Blake calm down please." Sam says.

I storm out of the kitchen, but just like that Blake picks me up and darts to our room locking the door.

If I was not so pissed off I might just be terrorfide.

Blake somehow has us on the bed and is above me not once putting me down.

"Your mine!" Blake hisses before smashing our lips together.

Sam pounds on the door knowing Blake lost control.

"Ah!"

Blake smirks knowing how aroused I am. He then starts grinding on me gripping my hips while I try to get more friction. Blake then rips my silk underwear off and starts eating me out making me moan. He keeps going until I cum then he scraps his fangs there making me cum again. He smirks and moves placing my hands above my head.

"I am yours, but you do not tell me who I can talk with. I will put her in her place, but you my spitfire need to calm down and know she means nothing lime you do to me." Blake says.

His eyes are still maroon and his fangs are still lengthened.

"Kiss me!"

He leans down and we start making out again until Sam unlocks the door seeing us about to mate. Sam then slams the door growling making us stop.

"Mine." Both Blake and I say looking at Sam.

His eyes reflect lust, love, worry, and hurt.

"Mate with me."

Sam's eyes turn dirty yellow while Blake's eyes turned a bit darker maroon.

"Mate with me now, please!"

Blake starts grinding on me again and that made Sam loose his control. He then rips his clothes off showing me his fully ranging erection. My eyes felt like they were trying to escape their sockets just seeing how big Sam's dick is. Blake then moves allowing Sam to have me first while he mates with Sam.

"Mine!"

And just like that Sam has us move on our sides and Blake gets behind me. He first dips his tip in my cum, making me moan, before entering my ass. Sam enters my pussy at the same time Blake enters my ass making it be a bit painful, but also very much pleasureable. They continue making love to me until Sam and Blake marks me at the same time making me cum. They then switch and they only stop when they marked me again. They then moved away carefully, but then Blake picks me up and we head into the shower before having dinner.