5

I kept blushing and when I loomed at his tent in his pants I blushed even more. So he got up and took a very cold shower. After that he drove me back to my place to get some clothes and nessary items. On the way back I watch the scenery and listened to the classical music until we got back. Thats when I took a shower before dinner. When I walked back into the room I fid not expect to see Blake. And when he seen I am only in a towel his eyes change before he darts out of the room. I do not see him again until dinner at the table.

At dinner time Sam is holding my hand and Blake walks in holding tge little boy from this morning. He then sets him down on a chair before looking at Sam and I holding hands. Dinner was quiet until Sam and Blake introduces me and talks to him.

"Dan this is Daddy and my mate Allenson." Sam says.

"Ally this is our son Dan." Sam says.

"Dan if she does completely accept us then she will be your mom. And I expect you to treat her with the same respect as you treat us." Blake says.

Soon the table is cleared and Blake takes Dan to get ready for bed. I watch him and smile seeing he is a great dad.

"Ally are you okay?" Sam asks.

"Yes, but you never told me you have a son. Where is his mom anyways?"

"Ally, Blake and I adopted Dan and raised him as our own since he was born.Unfortinately his mom died shortly after since her mate was killed when she was pregnant with Dan. Sam says.

"Oh I am sorry."

"Its okay and I should have told you before you found out." Sam says.

"Its okay."

Sam then kisses my cheek and I kiss his lips which leads to him picking me up and placing me on his lap while we make out. That was until we hear a hissing and I pull back seeing Blake holding Dan's hand.

I do not know who hissed, but it was made obious that they did not like this.

I move off Sam's lap and Dan runs to Sam.

"Daddy read me a story please." Dan says.

Sam nods and take Dan to his room leaving Blake and me in here. Blake then moves to the front door, but I grab his hand stopping him. He turns around and looks at my hand.

"Blake..."

His eyes change to maroon and he pulls his hand away and runs out the front door. I stand there looking at where he was and a tear falls fown my cheek. Sam soon runs into the front room and I quickly whip my face.

"Was that Blake?" Sam asks.

I just nod and head to the room I was in. Sam follows until I sat down on the bed. He squats between my legs and whips my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"He will be back you just have to understand he is trying to keep himself in check. He knows you are giving this a chance, but he does not eant to screw it up by loosing control and taking your free will away." Sam says.

I nod and then Dan knocks on the open door.

"Daddie are you coming to tuck me in and finish the story?" Dan asks after glaring at me.

"Yes, just give us a second please Dan." Sam says.

Dan glares at me for a second before heafing back to his room.

"I will be back afterwards. Are you going to be okay until then?" Sam asks.

I nod and he places a kiss on my lips before pulling away and heading back to Dan's room.

After a while Sam comes back and lays down next to me spooning me.

In the morning I woke up with Sam still spooning me making me smile until Dan pulls the blankets off of us. Revealing  Sam's tent poking my ass and lifting my night gown, which is semi see through.

Sam wakes up and growls at Dan making Blake rush in here to see everything.

The look in his eyes said he was hurt and felt betrayed.

I got up forgetting about my night gown try to soothe Blake.

Well show him I want him too.

That was until Sam growls pulling me back to him and hovers over me. That is when it dawned on me that I am not wearing a bra so anyone looking closely can see my nipples and boobs. Blake grabs Dan and darts out of the house with him which makes Sam relax, but only his dick gets stiffer poking my black silk biki underwear. I try to block the moan from coming out, but I failed making Sam's eyes change even darker yellow.

I knew not to kiss him while we arelike this, but his lips areso soft and tempting. That causes Sam's eyes go almost black and he starts grinding makint my back arch off the bed. We kept making out and kept grinding on each other until his phone and the door bell kept ringing. He pulls away growling and moves off of me giving me the chance to see how big his tent is. He moves getting off the bed and damn is it big making my eyes probilby look like sausers. He turns and smirks before leaning over me and placing a kiss on my lips.

This kissed seemed like he was making an unspoken promise to me.

He puts Blakes sweats on and goes answers the door making me blush. Once he was out of the room I fall back hitting my pillow smiling and biting my bottom lip. That was until I recalled Blake's eyes before he ran out. I then got up and changed before heading to go look for him.

As soon as I am in the front room I see the female from yesterday talking hush hush with Sam. So I walked up behind him and placed a his on his bared back. This makes him turn and his eyes are yellow.

"I am going to look for Blake. I will be back soon my mate."

The woman looked shocked, but quickly covered it up.

"He will be back tonight. I do not want you going in the woods by yourself." Sam says still showing his wolf in control."

"Yes Alpha of mine."

That only put lighter fluid on the fire between us.

As I walked a way I could hear his low growl.