24

So it has been 6 months and indead I am pregnant, we found out two months after the trip to te mall. Now I am having twins with hope that one is related to Blake and the other is related to Sam. The gender is a secrete as I had them promise me they would not find out until our babies are born. I have caught them more than once trying to find out as it was killing them not knowing claiming it was due to planning, but the pack doctor kept their word. Now Danny has been good, but needy as to the point of being a big boy going to school and listening. Just when he sees me and at bedtime he does not want the attention off of him let alone be away from me. And now that it is almost Christmas I am unsure how well he will be once his siblings are born and he has to go back to school.

You want to hear something amazing and funny? Well my due date is Valintimes Day, but the doctor thinks I will be in delivery much sooner.

Right now I am laying in bed between my very much asleep mates as my mind counts down the time til Christmas morning. I do not know if it is the excitement of Christmas or something else entirey, but for the life of myself I can not fall asleep. Even Sam tried by cuddling me, but when Blake walked into our room with only boxers on it just created my hormons to go crazy. Of course once they smelt and sense my hormons changed it caused us to mate, but again that did not even help me fall  asleep.

I wonder, why all the old tricks are not working to help me fall asleep?

I look at Blake who has been trying to control himself around me and Dan as he is becoming clingy again. Just about a week ago Blake lost his patience and ran out of the house to cool down all because for a week Dan was clingy not wanting to let me go at bedtime. Well to be far he has bee acting up since finding out I am having twins and hanging out with his friend Frank who has twin baby siblings. Since then I have been making sure Blake gets enough sleep and my blood to help keep cool when it is 2 in the morning and Dan still does not let go. That first night when he did fall asleep he would jolt up at any slight movement making me sleep in the front room with Dan laying on my chest listening to my heart. Of course Blake was not happy as he was worried about our babys since the doctor said to be careful just in case. The way the worded it was like the scene in the movie Twiligt Saga Blood Moon where the main charactor got so weak and almost died after delivery. Since then Blake has been more stressed and alert to keep our babies and I happy, safe, and healthy.

"Love what are you still doing up?" Blake asks huskily waing slightly.

Just his voice turned me on waing Blake up completely and we mate only to mate again when Sam wakes up right as we climaxed.

It has been thirty minutes, according to the clock in here, since we finished mating. Sam all tired out from having to be spread thin the day before just fell back asleep after spooning me. Now Blake on the other hand is rubbing my arm that is drapped around his chest up and down.

"Love what is wrong tell me please." Blake says before placing a kiss on my head.

He does this everytime I cuddle with him as my head lays on his chest.

"Nothing is wrong mate."

"Then why are you not asleep let alone tired?" Blake asks.

"I think it might be excitement due to Christmas morning being less than 8 hours away, well now 2 hours."

Blake sighs still not understanding my fastination with Christmas and decorating. I litterly had to pull him to the car just to get a christmas tree and lights. In the end he just cut one down and replaced it with a baby tree.

"Why are you so into Christmas love?" Blake asks.

"The easiest way to explain is it is magical. It is the only day in my life that was kept good for the most part. And the decorating just makes me happy and adds more magic. Besides this I do not know how to put it into words to explain it."

Blake just kisses my head once me before noding.

"Okay, but you need rest not just for you, but for our babies' sakes." Blake says before I place a kiss on his naked chest.

Yup I have both my mates at least half naked before getting into bed, but they do not complain. Now, for the past month, they only sleep in boxers if not mating with me. Plus they give me heat, bt not too much as they lay directly next to me.

"I will try harder mate."

With that Blake holds me closer making Sam scoot closer making me feel like I am in a warm sleeping bag that makes my body tinggle.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you the since being pregnante our mate bond effects are stronger which has its plusses.