2

The day I met them I was just walking in the woods. Since I heard some birds and wanted to see. After I saw a couple of eagles, owls, and some crows I started to explore until I seen the cutest rabbit. It looked at me for a few minutes then started to hop away only looking back as if it was making sure I was following it. I knew the true story of Alice in Wonderland, but my curiousness got the best of me. I followed it until it brought me deep into the wood before it disappeared. I mean like poof vanished right in front of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and called out to it, but it was useless. So I tried to find my way back, but I am terrible at directions. As it was almost dark I hurried through the woods, but got lot even more. Well that was until ten more minutes of walking I stumbled across a cottage. Of course I knocked and when no one answered I heard howling. I was scared at this point and tried the door to only find the door unlocked and the cottage empty. I knew I was trespassing, but it is dark out and there is growling outside. I grabbed one of the plaid blankets and layer down on the couch. That was until my stomach growls out of hunger. I know there is no fast food place in a minute walk, so I looked through the cabinets and fridge. I found it fully stocked of non expired food. I grabbed some bread and a bottle of water before grabbing the pad of paper of the desk. I then wrote a note and grabbed  ten dollars from my wallet. I put it in an envelope then wrote a thank you and an apology letter.

To whom this lovely cabin belongs too,
I am truly sorry for trespassing, but I got lost and it is dark with growling. So I did knock, but you where not here so I let myself in. I only took four slices of bread and a water bottle which the money in the envelope is for. Thank you for having a place so deep in the woods and thank you for the food. Again I apologize and I promise not to follow a white rabbit that wants me to follow them again.

I sat the not in the kitchen before eating and cleaning up my mess. Afterwards I fell into a deep sleep on the couch. That was until there was hissing and growling after a door slammed shut. I woke up then and seen two tall guys. One had maroon eyes and the other had yellow eyes. I was scared shitless to the point I stared to babble on  until they said Mate then I blacked out.

In the morning I woke up on the bed and of course I was confused until one of the guys, from what I thought was a dream, walks out of the bathroom with wet hair and semi wet clothes. He looks at me and his eyes went from moca brown to maroon. I of course gulped in fear about to run away until the other guy is in the door way block any exit. His eyes switched from green to yellow and back before he spoke.

"I see you are awake mate. There is no need to be scared." The tall guy says.

I kept my mouth shut knowing what they are and they can easily kill me.

"We won't hurt you. You are our mate." The same guy says while the other one is just standing in the corner with his arms crossed.

"Look I am sorry for trespassing and everything, but I had no choice....."

Next second the other guy moves showing his fangs making me jump off the bed and into the closet. I locked the closet door and I could feel myself crying out of fear.

One of them knocks on the door.

"Come on our mate I am sorry. I promise to behave....."

"No you are going to kill me!"

"Even if I got mad I could never kill you. You are our mate and if you dead we would too." He says through the door.

The truth is I know he can easily break the door off it's hinges. So maybe he is speaking the truth, but then again he is a vampire who care known for trapping their prey.

"I am not coming out until I am the only one in the cabin."

"Mate please come out. I promise neither of us would hurt you." The werewolf guy says.

"Not when both of you are in here."

I hear the hiss of sorrow, but then they whisper and a door shuts.

"Okay he is not in here anymore. Now will you come out please?" The werewolf guy asks.

Something in his voice makes my barriers go down and I unlock the door. Soon I wake out of the closet and he smiles.

"Thank you!" He says and I nod.

"Do you want to take a shower while I cook breakfast?" He asks.

I know I must stink from all yesterday roaming around the woods and sweating.

"Yes please."

He hands me a towel and motions to the bathroom before I walk to the bathroom. Once in there I locked the door and took a hot shower. After my shower I hand wash my clothes the put them on before blow drying them. When I wakes out of the bathroom into the bedroom I heard them talking.

"See I told you last night to just wait. Now our mate is even more scared of us." The guy that is a werewolf says.

"Don't you mean more scared of me since she came out for you? And how could I just wait when it has been so long? It's hard not to want her and if we even mated she might have seen. Which from her actions we would not see her again once she darted out the front door. It was best I took that cold shower." The guy hissed.

"I understand and it has been a long time waiting for her." The werewolf guy says.

I opened the bedroom door and they turn like I just caught them in an act they know they should not be doing. I wanted to laugh since both look like deers caught in headlights, but I kept my mouth shut.

The vampire guy looks me up and down with his eyes before his fangs poke out. He then darts outside having the front door slam. I looked over at the werewolf guy and he motions for me to sit down. So I do and he places a plate of eggs, pancakes, toast, and bacon on the table in front of me.

"I did not know what you would like so I cooked the basics." He says.

He then sits down in front of me with his own plate before we start eating.