16

Just as I promised Dan last night before he went to sleep I am woken up by Dan. Some how he woke up at 5am and is now crying his eyes out.

"Mommy!" Dan cries as I try to get free from my sleeping mates.

"MOMMY!" Dan cries louder and sniffles.

In that moment my heart felt like it was cracking and I somehow got out of my mates' grip. Before I know it I am picking up our son and holding him.

"Sh it's okay baby I am here."

I bounce him like a mother would do for her baby to soothe them.

"Ah it's okay."

I carry him into the front room as to not wake up my mates and for Dan not to see his dads butt naked.

"Baby I am right here."

Soon I sit down on the couch and rock him holding him close hoping it will soothe him. It does and he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Mommy is here baby."

He only sniffles and holds onto me as I rub his back.

"I am going no where without you I promise."

He mumbles into my night gown so I pull him back some.

"What was that baby?"

"You promise?" Dan asks.

This is the first time I have seen him completely volunible breaking my heart.

"I promise baby. I am not leaving my son, my baby boy."

I latches onto me holding me, but not painful.

"Dan my baby boy I promise you I won't leave you."

He only nods and holds onto me as I rub his back.

If felt like only a few minutes, but in reality it was hours of us staying like this until the sun is up and my mates are up.  They walked downstairs and even though I can hear Dan sleeping I knew he would wake up if they took him out of my arms.

"Morning beauty." Sam says kissing my cheek.

"How long have you been like this?" Blake asks.

"Is around 5am when he woke up crying for me."

They nod and Blake tries to take him, but I shook my head no. Blake nods and kisses my cheek.

"I am going to go on a hunt and will be back in no more than an hour." Blake says.

I nod and pulled him down for a kiss.

After our kiss he left and Sam takes a picture waking Dan up.

He hissed and growled.

"My mommy!" Dan growls.

Sam looks a bit taken back, but growls back.

"Both of you stop."

Dan only cuddles closer to me holding onto me as Sam stops.

"Dan baby, it's okay. Daddy was just taking a picture I promise."

Dan rubs his eyes before saying he is sorry, but still does not let go of me. So we all stayed in here as Dan lates his right ear on my chest falling back asleep.

When Blake walks back in he sees Sam cuddling me as Dan is snoring a bit while laying on me as his ear is right on my chest where my heart is.

"Did he wake up?" Blake asks.

"When Sam took a picture with the flash on."

Blake nods and is about to head upstairs.

"Blake?"

He turns and looks at me with so much love and pride.

"Can you take on without the flash?"

Blake nods and grabs his phone taking the picture before heading to the shower. Soon Dan wakes up and wipes his slobber off his mouth and cheek.

"Sorry mommy." Dan says.

"It's okay baby."

Dan smiles and hugs me before getting up.

"Mommy can you bring me to my room?" Dan asks looking a bit vulnerable again.

"Of course baby."

I hold him tight against me as I get up and bring him to his room. Once in there I set him on his bed, but again he does not let go.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I am scared if I let go you would vanish." Dan says.

"Dan I am not leaving I promise. Why do you think I will vanish from you?"

I sat down on the chair as I hold him near. His legs draped across my lap and he holds onto my neck.

"My birth mommy did and I am scared that now you are my mommy you would too." Dan says crying into my chest.

I rock him as my heart breaks until he only sniffles.

"Dan baby I am honored to be your mom and I that your biological mom for being a wonderful baby boy into the world. Yes she died, but she will never leave you as you are part of her just like she is part of you. If she never given birth to you your dads and I would not have a son we love and cherish to death. I promise you that no matter what I am not going to leave you any time in the near future. You baby are safe, loved, cherished, and even more important to your dads and I."

He holds onto me and smiles before Sam walks in.

"There you guys are." Sam says.

We just look at him and chuckle.

"It's time to get reading for your lesson Dan." Sam says.

Dan holds onto me and shakes his head no. So in the end he takes a bath with me reading to him as he washes up.