18

After breakfast Sam told Blake he was taking Dan to his lesson. So Blake helps me with the dishes as Sam gave him that look.

"Let me love." Blake says as I had dropped a spoon.

Once the dishes were in the sink I grabbed Blake's hand stopping him from leaving.

"Blake?"

He looks at my hand and back to my eyes. The next thing I know is his he is kissing me as his fangs lengthens before picking me up carrying me off to our room.

There her rips my panties off and unzips his pants before we mate. The second round we were butt naked mating with him on top until he is soft feeding from my right nipple drawing blood from there.

When we cuddle I asked the question that has been on my mind since that first morning Dan was clinging onto me.

"Why are you so distant and cold when Dan is clinging onto me?"

Blake move and sighs.

"I am not..." Blake says.

"Don't lie to me Blake. Since that first morning coming back from your hunt you have acted different and I want to know why."

Blake sits up and rubs his face down.

"You noticed." Blake says.

"Yes I have."

I sit up too and grab his hands.

"I guess it was pride then longing to impregnate you. I could see it our own flesh and blood being breastfed as you lay down allowing our baby to drink all the milk they want. I guess seeing Dan using your breasts as pillows confirmed those feelings of being happy, but secretly impatient. I want your belly swollen over and over and over again breastfeeding all our kids and nighttime we mate growing our family. I want our kids laying on their mom's breast just like Dan was. I...." Blake says and I interrupted him by kissing him starting us to mate again.

This time Blake showed me his feelings as he speeds up fucking me while we make out. He nips my bottom lip drawing a tiny bit of blood as his eyes change before he flips us so he and drink my blood from his favorite spot. As I ride him he drinks greedy as he watches me with love, need, and affection.

"Blake I am..."

He starts fucking me as he holds onto my hips drinking a bit more before licking and going faster. He holds me down as he picks his speed up before spanking my ass hard making me cum. He then looks into my eyes and grips my ass fucking me even faster as my eyes feel like they are rolling back.

"Fuck Blake!"

He smirks before cumming and moving us to face each other. He then wraps my lag around his waist and starts mating as he drinks more blood from my nipple. He watches me showing even mischief swirling in his eyes and he grips me ass hard slamming into me hitting my g spot.

"Blake!"

We cum together with him smirking as he allows us to ride out our high. 

Blake lays on the breast he drinks my blood from as we cuddle.

"You really want to be your breading mate? Never giving more than enough time only to heal between giving birth to our kids?"

Blake looks up at me and hovers over me before kissing my lips. Too soon Dan barges in and sees as he yells for me.

"Mommy!" Dan yells

And just like that our moment is over as Dan cries covering his eyes.

"Dan!" Sam yells.

He sees and picks Dan up who is fighting him to be with me. I felt really bad, but what was I supposed to do? Get up naked and make sure he is okay, fuck no I am never letting my son see me or his dads naked scaring him for life.

As soon as Dan was out of sight I get up and get dress as Blake does the same. After dressing I look at Blake and kiss his lips.

"Tonight I promise."

Blake eyes changes and he nods before spanking my ass.

As I head outside I see Sam holding Dan while sitting in the car with the doors locked. I knocked on the window and Sam unlocks the door.

"Dan baby are you okay?"

"Why did you not pick come when I called out mommy?" Dan asks.

"I was naked baby."

"Were you and daddy mating?" Dan asks.

"Yes we were, but  not when you bathed in."

"Were you trying to give him babies?" Dan asks crying.

Like I said he is smarter farther than his age.

"Yes baby."

I hold him while rocking.

"Why mommy? Am I not enough? Was it because I was bad? I'll be good I promise!" Dan cry holding tighter onto me.

"Sh baby."

I rock him until he is only sniffing.

"Why mommy?" Dan asks looking up at me.

"It's not because you were bad. It's because I love your daddies. Don't you want to be a big brother and have someone to show how to do big kid things with?"

Dan hugs me and thinks about it before answering.

"Okay mommy, but would that mean I will loose you?" Dan asks looking kind of vulnerable.

"No baby. It just means I would need your help and you can show daddies how much of a big boy you are."

"Okay." Dan says.

I hug him and rub his back.

"I am sorry mommy." Dan says.

"For what baby?"

"For barging in." Dan says.

"It's okay baby, just don't do it again. I do not want you scared for life from seeing either me or your daddies naked."

"Okay mommy." Dan says.

Fate?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें