6

As I gather all the clothes of of Dan's bedroom floor in the corner I see pictures of Dan, Sam, and Blake as a family. Some look like vacation pictures while others look like celebrations. Something in me broke seeing those and a tear slides down my face. I whip it away and remind myself Blake just needs time. Also I prayed that Dan would soon see me as at least part of the family. I mean so far he seems like he hates me or sees me as a threat to his family. I then walk out with the clothes and grab the clothes from Sam's and Blake's room before heading to the laundry room.

Its now 3pm and I am in the kitchen cooking dinner. I keep Blake' and Dan's chicken separate from mine and Sam's knowing they need some blood. I keep at it until I am choping the salad and Sam walks in.

"It smells good Ally." Sam says about to touch the chicken.

I slaped his hand away.

"You need to wait for everyone."

"But I am hungry now." Sam says tgen winks at me.

"I see my wolf mate can flirt."

Sam chuckles and walks closer to me until he is right behind me. He places a kiss on my neck before whispering into my ear.

"Oh I can do more than that." Sam says then licks my ear lobe.

I shunder with pleasure until Blake walks in seeing us. He looks hurt, but covers it up.

"Is that dinner?" Dan asks.

I look and see Dan holding Blake's hand.

"Yes, but you do not need to eat the salad."

"Come on Dan lets go wash up for dinner." Sam says now moving from behind me.

My eyes stay on Blake and his stay on me until both Sam and Dan are out of the kitchen. Blake then turns arround until I stop him.

"Blake please.."

He stops, but does not turn around to look at me. So I move to him and when my hand slips into his he jolts away like I just burned him.

"I have to wash up." Blake says still not looking at me.

"Okay."

Once he left the kitchen a tear slides down my cheek, but I hold back the water fall.

I just need to stay busy right now.

So I grabbed the food and then the plates setting the table just in time. Just as I place the last plate down Sam and Dan walks into the dinning room. Sam looks at me and like he knows he comes over to me and whisper into my ear while hugging me.

"Just give him time." Sam says.

I nod and sit down.

Soon Blake walks and and we start eating.

All through dinner it was an award silence making me fidet in my seat a bit.

"So did you like the chicken?"

"It was great." Sam says.

"How about you guy? Did you like it? Or did it need to be less cooked?"

I looked at Blake desparate for him to say anything.

"I ate it didnt I?" Dan says before leaving the dinning room in a flash.

"Blake?"

He just nods and leaves the dinning room.

"It was perfect mate." Sam says.

"Thank you. I will clean up once you are done eating."

Sam grabs my hand and kisses it. Soon he is done, but he insist in helping.