20

As I fully wake up I notice Blake and Sam are not in bed anymore. I look around the room to see we have gone completely wild last night while mating. I see ten condone wrappers around the floor and I look in the trash to see the condom in there with a ton of sperm. I look at the window seeing my butt mark and remember Blake going wild ffucking me there while sam fucked him and vise versa.

"Mommy!" Dan screams running towards my bedroom.

I cover my self quickly as I know I do not have time to get clothes on.

"Dan stop!" Blake says and it sounds right at the door.

"But....." Dan says.

"She is sleeping and needs her rest." Blake says.

Yeah after how long of mating and how many times through the night.

"But....mommy!" Dan cries probably because Blake picked him up.

I hear his voice moving meaning Blake is carrying him away, so I take this as my opportunity to get dressed. I carefully get up and throw on my sports bra and black underwear before my blues night dress.

Thank goodness I brought this.

I then got presentable before heading to the front room where I only find Sam in the dinning room plating food.

"Where is Blake and Dan?"

Sam looks at me and pulls me in for a short kiss before answering.

"Good afternoon love. They are out as Blake did not want your slumber to be disturbed." Sam says.

"Good afternoon my Sammy hunk."

"Sucking up won't work right now love." Sam says, but then pulls me in for a heated kiss before spanking my ass.

"Now go get ready as lunch is almost ready." Sam says before spanking my butt again.

If he keeps doing this it will turn to me pulling him to our room to mate.

"Yes my stud muffin."

Sam just shakes his head and I head back to shower and change. As I shower I take my time until the water starts getting cold then I hurry. Soon I am walking into the dining room seeing my family.

"Mommy!" Dan says and jumps off his chair running to me.

"Hi baby."

I rub his back as he wraps his arms around my legs hugging me. When he lets go I pick him up and set him back down on his chair before we have lunch.

After lunch Dan tries to show us he is a big boy by cleaning his room while I do the laundry. Once he is done he starts cleaning his bathroom and helps me with the house work. Before I know it it is bedtime and it is easier than last night having Dan fall asleep.

I walk out of my bathroom after finishing my hygiene before walking to the front room where Becky is.

"Thank you for watching him last night and tonight."

She nods and I head out to the pack office as Blake and Sam had to catch up on Alpha Duties since lunch. I planned on surprising them since they cooked the meals today. Also because I want to for fill their desires to have pups.

I walk into the pack house as some people were still hanging out.

"Luna." A male nods at me.

"Is the Alphas still in the office?"

"Yes." The two males says as the two females stay quiet.

"Thank you."

I walked to Sam's office and put me ear to the door in hopes to hear if anyone is in there. When I only heard Blake's and Sam's voice I opened the door. There I see Blake on the couch on a laptop while Sam is signing papers. They look up and see me so I shut the door and take off my over coat showing them the semi-see through dress. Blake's eye turn maroon and his fangs lengthens while Sam's eyes turn black with lust and anger as he licks his top lip. I lock the door and strip showing them my matching black lace bra and thong. There eyes take me in and I can see both are itching to at least touch me. When the do not move I take my bra off making Blake dash to me to have his way.

Blake smashes our lips picking me up and pinning me to a tear by wall before kissing his way to his favorite feeding spot. I let my moans out until Sam joins us and I am pinned between my mates.

This only sets our night into a blurry of passion, lust, and love as we mate until they are soft. That is when they punish me for my attire, spanking and eating me out. Then we mated again before they continue working only stopping when they are done to mate with me again before heading home.