After the phone call we got to know each other and we watched a movie until it was dinner. We cooked together and ate together, but Blake has not been back since I screamed seeing them mating. When it came to bedtime Sam let me have the bed whike he slept on the couch even though I protested and offered him to sleep in the bed with me. He declined saying its best so he keeps control from his wolf who already wants me. Of course I agreed to giving this a chance, but hearing that hind of made me scared and at the same time have butterflies in my stomach.

So here I am laying in a king size bed alone while one of my soulmates is sleeping on the couch and the other one I do not know where he is or what he is doing.

As the night went on I kepy tossing and turning not getting much sleep. So when the sun hits my face I of course groan. I of course got up either way and found Sam cooking.

"Moring mate!" Sam says.

"Morning."

"Breakfast is almost done, please sit down." Sam says.

I do and take in Sam.

He is buff, tall, and tan. He has the perfect square butt and long legs. His Black hair is combed, but not styled.

"How was your night? Did you sleep okay?" Sam asks.

"Um it was okay, but did not sleep much."

"Why not?" Sam asks as he is plating the food.

"I just kept tossing and turning."

He sets a plate of pancakes onfront of me.

"Oh." Sam says before handing me the syrup.

"Thank you."

He nods and sits down at the table facing me with his own plate.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I do not want to lie to you, so I plead the fifth." Sam says before digging in.

"Why was it that bad?"

"It is the mate bond, but like I said I am not going to force it onto you." Sam says.

I smile and then I thought about Blake.

Did he sleep good? Did he come back? Did he sleep on the couch with Sam?

"Did Blake come back last night?"

Sam looks at his food.

"I take that as a no."

"Its okay he is at the pack helping around." Sam says after grabbing my hand.

I nod and finish eating.

After breakfast we cleaned up and we talked.

"So why did Blake not come back?"

"He knows he scared you and being a royal after finding you he can not completely control himself. So ge decided to go back to our house and helo around the pack to stay busy." Sam says.

"What do you mean?"

"When our kind finds their mate their beast and them want to claim their mate making it easier to protect them. Blake's case is that being a royal vampire increases that want and need. And being a vampire he needs to feed so when you walke in he knew he had to leave before he did mark you." Sam says.

"Oh thats why you said he needed you."

"Yes." Sam says.

The guilt hits me again and I lean my head on Sam's shoulder.

"Sam?"

"Yes Allenson?" Sam asks.

"When will I meet the pack?"

Sam tenses.

"When do you want to?" Sam asks.

"I would like to today so I can appologylize to Blake too."

Sam tenses again.

"I mean I am giving our mate bond a chance and it just feels wrong not to spend time with Blake too. And technicly I am the Luna right?"

"Yes you are, but not offically until you verably accept us and then the Luna Ceremony." Sam says.

"So are we going today?"

Sam turns to me and looks me in the eyes before sighing and then noding. So we got off the bed and headed out. Once we got there I was in awe. I mean this is the pack house and it looks like a modern mansion with trees serounding it and everything. When Sam parks he gets out and opens my door before we head in. Sam pulls aside and talks to a female in hush making me a bit jealious until he grabs my hand and we walk to his office.

His office doors is cheery oak color and tall. Inside his office is decorated in different tones of midnight blue. He has two book shelves, a desk, a big dark midnight blue chare behinc the desk, two couches, and a couple of chairs.

Soon Blake walks in and sees me. He looks shocked, but soon a little boy runs in.

"Daddie you are home!" The boy yells running to Sam and hugs him.

Daddy?

Blake watches me until I pass out from the headache of too much information and most likely dehydration.

When I woke up I noticed I am a midnight blue king size bed. I sat up and I can hear their voices, but I could not make out what tgey were saying. So I got up and walked towards their voices. There they are talking in the kitchen while the little boy is in the front room playing a video game so I thought.

"You know it is rued to easedrop in others conversations." The little boy says.

I looked at him.

"You are correct. I was just trying not to interrupt my mates."

He looks at me and his eyes changed to redish yellow.

Oh shit he is a hybrid.

I mask my fear until he hisses and tge kitchen door opens revealing my mates.

Blake then rushes to the little boy and out the door carrying him. After the front door is closed Sam grabs my hand and leads me to the couch.

"Ally what happened?" Sam asks.

"The long story or the short story?"

"The long." Sam says.

"I woke uo hearing your and Blake's voices and I came down. I then waited at the kitchen door and he said it is rued to easedrop ehich I agreed, but said I was just waiting for your guys to be done. That is when his eyes changed an he hissed at me."

"What exactly did you say?" Sam asks.

"I said I did not want to interrupt my mates."

"Okay." Sam says then sat back will thinking or something.

I then kissed his cheek making his snap back to me. His eyes changed and he picks me up before setting me on his lap while we make out. That was until his dick came alive and he pulls back showing me his green eyes.

"Unless you accept us completely and want to be marked now we need to stop." Sam says huskily.

I look at his lips blushing then he moves me off his lap and next to him.