15

In the morning I woke up to both Sam and Blake cuddling me. This time Sam was spooning me as I was laying on Blake's naked chest. I moved the blanket up some to see we are all still naked as last night we all mated. Well after Sam had them leave and came to our room. After we mated Sam made dinner while Blake dressed us and carried me downstairs. The rest of the night before bedtime and mating again Dan and I played video games.

It seems he is starting to warm up to me especially since cooking deer for him.

I turn over and kiss Sam's lips earning my ass to be spanked and Blake to grip my breasts playing with them. As Sam moves back I lightly tug his bottom lip with my teeth. This starts another mating season until Dan knocks and talks through the door. Of course I had us stop then even though I did not want to have my mates getting blue balls. They mated after I shut the door and my heart breaks a bit not being the one to receive their cum as I am showing them my love for both of them. As I heard them I hurried downstairs as my leg was healed by Blake and Sam licking it.

Note to self get sex foods to enjoy the licking again.

I cooked breakfast and helped Dan wash up before interrupting my mates. As I had Dan go back downstairs to set the table I walked in to our room seeing them mating faster than when Blake and I was mating last night.

"Breakfast is done."

They look at me as they are in side by side position before Sam moves and Blake motions for me to join. I walk slowly to them making Blake pull me onto our bed once I was on his side. I yelped in surprise before Blake turns and both of them enter my pussy stretching it bigger. They goes fast making me scream of pleasure until we cum together.

"I think our little mate enjoyed this more than the other times." Sam says.

The truth is I did as they shared my pussy and cummed in it together.

"I think you are right honey." Blake says as he licks his mark.

I did not even realize he was feeding from me there until he licks it.

"Maybe we should do this more often then." Sam says.

Blake kisses his mark before spanking me getting up. He walks to our closet getting dress before handing me untorn underwear. Yup they torn this pair I was wearing only for an hour and most of my other pairs.

"Maybe our mate does not want that as she is so quiet." Blake says watching me with mischief swirling in his eyes.

"Maybe she wants it like the other times." Sam says mirroring Blake.

"No!"

They smirk before I get up huffing at them. Once they saw my naked pussy still drench from our mating their eyes showed their beasts. As I was already by the bathroom I ran into it locking the door. They of course did not like that, but when I walked out they were not in here anymore as I would not unlock the door. So I walked downstairs seeing them already eating with Dan and I smile seeing my family happy.

After breakfast I punished my mates for teasing me by staying busy and not letting them touch me after our kisses got heated. So after lunch Blake left and Sam did some paperwork while Dan and I cleaned and organized his room. When Blake returned I was doing laundry and he comes up behind me kissing his mark.

"Ah!"

Blake smirks, but pulls away.

"I got you a present baby." Blake says.

I stood up from bending and turned to look at Blake.

"Is that why you left?"

"One of the reasons." Blake says.

"And where is this present?"

"In the room as I do not want Dan to see it." Blake says.

I nod and he kisses me before pinning me to the washer.

"No Daddy!" Dan squeals.

I push Blake away and dart to Dan who is in the living room. I see Sam tickling him as Dan kicks and squeals.

"Mommy help!" Dan squeals seeing me.

Awe he called me mommy for the first time.

"Okay Sam leave our son alone."

Sam looks at me smirking before tickling Dan more.

"Mommy!" Dan squeals.

I move to Sam and pulled him away by kissing his neck.  Sam stops only to pull me flush against him kissing my lips. He deepens our kiss, but I was not letting him dominate our kiss until he picks me up gripping my ass.

"Ew." Dan says now he has caught his breathe.

I pull back and smile.

"Okay Alpha you proven your point now set me down please."

Sam pecks my lips before setting me down on my feet.

"Mommy!" Dan says and jumps making me catch him so he does not get hurt.

He holds onto me as I hold him and see both my mates smiling with pride.

After an hour he still would not let go so Sam left to get us food. Only when Sam gets back Dan let's go and eats, but when bedtime came he would not let go. So I read him two stories and kissed his forehead after tucking him in.

"Mommy?" Dan asks.

"Yes baby."

"Please don't go." Dan says.

"Okay I will stay a bit longer."

I read him one more story as he starts falling asleep until Blake walks in.

"Love come to bed." Blake says waking Dan up.

"No! my mommy!" Dan says jumping up and holds onto my neck.

"Son it's time for bed." Sam says walking in.

"No!" Dan yells.

I rub his back and hold him.

"Dan why do you not want me to leave your room?"

"Because I am afraid." Dan says.

"Afraid of what?"

"You leaving for good." Dan says.

Crap he thinks he might never see me again.

"Baby I promise you will see me in the morning."

"How can you promise that?" Dan asks.

"Let's make a deal. You go to bed and I go to your daddies' bed. If you do that and I am not awake in the morning when you are, you can wake me up and spend all day with me. Is it a deal?"

Dan thinks about it before nodding letting me go before I retuck him into bed.