13

Recap:
"Mmmm my mate that was delicious, but not as delicious as your cum." Blake sexily hissed in my ear while grabbing my hips. "I hope you are the dessert!" Sam put growls near my side before licking his mark. I try to hold the moans back, but I am putty in my mates' hands. "Even your moans make us full with happiness." Blake says. "Maybe we should take our sexy wonderful mate upstairs and fully praise her?" Sam purs. My hand drops and brushes agains Sam's very hard dick making me every interested in the praising. Maybe this time I can ride Sam and give Blake a blow job having them my way. "I think we should since she clearly is trying to be a great mate and mom. Maybe this is her plan all long." Blake says before his hand slips into my very wet pussy and he starts fingering me. "Ah!" He smirks and Sam move having my pussy to his lips licking before Blake starts finger fucking me. Soon Blake has me over his shoulder carrying me to our bed while giving me a perfect view. Once in the room they put me on the bed and get undressed. We look at each other's nakedness enjoying it before they roles where clear. I am their prey and they have a lot in store for me. Before they could start I stopped them. "Stop." They looked alarmed and hurt. "I want to rid my Sammy hunk and give you a blow job my Blakey hunk." They smirked, but nonetheless they obeyed allowing this time be my way.

Present:
After our mating both my way first then their way I was so sore, but it was so worth it.

Blake is still in me while we all are cuddling each other. Making my heart feel like it is growing even bigger filling it with love.

"I love both of you!"

They smirks and start kissing their marks making me moan. This starts another mating and afterwards Blake feeds from both Sam and I. It seems Blake's favorite spot to feed from my is my right nipple drawing blood quickly, but less painfully than my neck. After Blake feeds from us we get into the shower washing each other up until it got sexual. Making Blake dashing out with a full on boner and my tongue runs over my upper lip. Sam sees this and captures my tongue and lips making us make out. Soon Blake returns fully dress and stops us by flushing the toilet making the shower water become way too hot. We get out and Blake dries me off while Sam dresses in the closet to prevent us mating again. Blake of course takes in my naked body, but he controls himself until I am dress and I pull him against me. He leans down and we make out until Sam walks in. We then head downstairs where Becky and Dan is walking into the front door. Becky looks at us and smirks before saying goodbye to Dan and leaving. Dan on the other hand looks at us and pulls me to the front room couch. I of course trip a bit, but did not fall until I got to the couch. Blake and Sam smiles until they look like they are off somewhere mentally like in a trance. Once they snap out of it their smiles are gone, but they kiss my head and give Dan a hug before leaving. This makes Dan and I to look at each other before shrugging and playing GTA 5.

After playing two hours I sigh in frustration and worriedly since my mates are not back as of yet. Also because I am in the dark about what caused them to leave.  Dan on the other hand just switches to single player and keeps playing. So I get up and clean trying to distract myself from thinking anything negative and worrying. As I am cleaning the bedroom closet I see an old wooden box. At first I did not want pry, but something just made that disappear. I first cleaned it off from dust then I looked in it. What I found were old letters from Blake to his parents, from Sarah to Blake, copies from Blake to Sarah, from Blake to Sam, and from Sam to Blake. I looked at the letters he kept from Sarah feeling ticked off and a bit hurt. As my hands held them I started to open the letters.

Dear Blake,
It has been a while since we have been on a date. I understand that you are with your family training to take over some day, but I miss you. It has been even longer since we had sex. I still do not see why you won't mark me when we feel this loving bond. My parents felt it before they shifted and got their wolfs, finding out they are mates. So why is it that you won't mark me? I know you are my mate just from this feeling and that I love you so much. Even your parents love me and don't understand why we are not mated even after we had made love many times. I don't want to fight and I truly love you, but I am just trying to fully understand.
Love Always ❤️
Your Loving Lover
Sarah Murray

I started to cry, but as my eyes scanned the next letter next to this one my brain and heart begged to continue for the full truth. Knowing I have been gutted more than once and lied to more than once when it came to dating. So I take a deep breathe trying to prepare myself for anything with hopes Blake and Sam is not playing me.

Dear Sarah,
I do not know when I will be back since I want to be at least as great of a king as my dad. I know it has been a long time, but just know you are on my mind and I miss you too. I even masturbate to thinking about you while drinking a bag of blood. Maybe after this month I can take you on a date to wherever you want to go. After I get my powers handled we can talk about why I have not marked you. As for right now I need to go and hunt with my dad.
Love You
Blake Marriott

I keep reading and the more I read the letters between Sarah and Blake the more my heart breaks until I break down in tears. I look up seeing Sam and Blake at the bedroom door. Blake looks at me then the box while Sam dashes to me. Sam wipes my tears while Blake is still standing at the door like a statue.

"What are those?" Sam asks.

I look at Blake and he looks at me.

"Blake's dirty little secret stash."

Sam looks at Blake then at the letters trying to understand.

"Why?"

Blake sighs in defeat.

"It's my past. What was I supposed to do with them? I was either busy or was with Sam and soon forgot all about them." Blake says walking to the bed Sam and I are currently on.

"You were supposed to get rid of them not put them in a box!"

Sam rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"I had no time and forgot about them. Once I came back I found out Sam is my mate." Blake hisses a bit before sitting next to me.

"I am sorry I forgot." Blake says as he tries to wipe my tears away.

"Do you still think about her and the time you shared with her?"

"I....." Blake says until the door bell goes off.

I looked at him waiting while my heart sinks farther breaking even more.

"Daddy Sarah, grandma, and grandpa is here." Dan says dashing into the bedroom.

"Okay why don't you go entertain them for a bit." Sam says.

Dan looks at me and it seemed he could feel what I was feeling before he nods and walks out shutting the door behind him.