21

When I awake up I see Sam completely naked walking out of the bathroom with water sliding down his buff sexy body.  I lick my top lip as my eyes follows the water wishing it was my hand or tongue.

"Morning." Sam purrs while smirking.

"Morning my Sammy hunk."

He walks to the closet and I watch with hungry lustful eyes until Dan walks in seeing.

"Mommy what are you staring at?" Dan asks.

"Just one of your dads being naughty."

Dan looks at me confused.

"What did you need baby?"

"I was wondering since daddies have Alpha Duties if you can take me to my lessons." Dan says.

Sam walks out of the closet fully dressed.

"We did promise that as a reward and you have been doing good, so okay."

Dan jumps excitedly before running out the room probably going to tell his dad, Blake.

I shake my head and Sam places a kiss on my forehead.

"Be safe and tonight you are Blake's and mine to explore." Sam says as his eyes showed lust before Dan runs back in.

"Mommy come on we have to have breakfast before lessons today." Dan says.

"Okay I just need yo get ready then I will be downstairs."

Dan looks between Sam and I before nodding and going back downstairs.

"It seems you are needing to get ready." Sam says huskily.

"Why don't you help me my Sammy hunk?"

Blake shows up and his eyes are maroon.

"Nope not now love. We have a big day and a lot to get done, plus we don't want to keep Dan waiting." Blake says, but his eyes says differently.

"Why can't I have a little taste now of what is in store for tonight?"

"Because you know it won't be just a little taste." Blake says.

I look at his pants already knowing the result and when I see it I bit my bottom lip. This makes Sam purr and Blake's eyes to go darker.

"Please!"

"Love we can't deny you, but we have a son downstairs who is excited to have you take him to his lessons. Plus we have a lot to get done before tonight unless you don't want us to shower you with love tonight until the morning." Blake says as his eyes holds mischief daring me on.

I get up and pull him in for a kiss before my right hand slips down to his pants. Blake breaks our kiss hissing in pleasure as his eyes showed lust and mischief.

"Mine, but I guess I can wait."

I turned around shaking my hips making Blake hiss and Sam to growl. I knew I turned them on when I turned around in front of Sam kissing him the same way. As it was clear I walked away shaking my hips before getting ready.

As I walk out of the shower I see Sam watching me with lustful hungry eyes.

"Sammy can you please hand me my towel?"

His eyes rank up and down my naked body before he shakes his head.

"No." Sam says.

"No?"

"I like seeing your naked body including your Harding nipples." Sam says.

"Sam I need to dry off or do you want me to just get dress and walk out with my clothes looking pained on?"

Sam growls and takes one large step forward.

"Mine!" Sam says and grips my ass.

Blake walks in as sees making his fangs to enlarge before moving to me. He kisses my lips as Sam gets behind me and starts massaging my boobs. It heats up until Blake moves and starts feeding from me as Sam jerks him while grinding his boner onto my ass.  It ends shortly as Dan knocks on the door calling out for me.

"Mommy!" Dan calls out.

"Blake?"

He looks into my eyes and stops moving back after licking the spot. As soon as I walk out of the bathroom Blake and Sam is at it making my heart drop a bit, but Dan comes before my needs and wants.

"Mommy!" Dan calls out to me.

"Just wait baby I have to get dressed."

"Okay, but hurry." Dan says

"Okay."

I get dressed and open the bedroom door surprised not to see Dan. Then I hear her voice making my insides turn upside down.

Like why is she here, this is my family. Plus the last time I saw her was when Blake's parents were here.

I walked to the front room seeing her in a sports bra and black leggings.

"Mommy is going to take me to my lessons, isn't great?" Dan asks.

She smirks and nods which only makes me want to swipe it clear off her face.

No! I need to be civil as she is Sam's biological sister making her an maybe in law, if we get married.