25

It is Christmas day and I only got two hours of sleep before Dan, aka Danny, bangs on the door waking us up. Blake was not too happy about that, but Sam took Dan to help in the kitchen while I had Blake feed from me. Of course it lead to mating which made me smile all happy, even now it is still plastered onto my face.

"Mama?" Dan asks grabbing my hand.

"Yes sweety?"

"Now can I open my presents?" Dan asks excitedly.

Technically this is Dan's first christmas and when I explain it to him he was all excited.

"Sure."

He bounces and we walk to the living room as Blake and Sam cleans up, they wont allow me now that I am showing.

"Here sweety open this one."

I hand him the shinny blue present I wrapped and bought him while he was in school. He tears it open and hollers excitedly before hugging me carefully.

I knew he wanted the new racing games.

"Dads!" Dan yells running to them to show them making me laugh.

As he shows them I look at all the decorating I did in here making it look like a classy blue christmas.

Soon Dan is back and Blake comes sits next to me before Sam picks me up setting me on his lap.

"This on is your dad." Dan says handing the red shiny present to Blake.

Blake opens it and smirks before kissing my cheek even though it is just cufflinks, I knew he would like, and a shirt that says one of two world best dad.

"I love them mate." Blake says.

"Dan hand Daddy Sam the shinny green present please."

Dan does and Sam opens it to see the same, but unlike Blake's rubby cufflinks Sam's is satfire cufflinks.

"Thank you baby." Sam whispers into my ear before kissing just above his mark.

Such a tease.

Dan goes for the blue snow graphic present and opens it before droping his jaw.

"What is it son?" Blake asks.

Dan pulls it out and shows his dads a beding set we had custome made of our family.

"Now what do you say Dan?" Sam asks.

Dan comes and hugs us thanking us.

"There is more Dan, all the blue ones are yours."

He opens all his presents before Blake opens his red shinny wrapped presents from Dan that I helped him wrap. Then Sam opened his green shinny wrapped presents from Dan.

"Here mama." Dan says handing me a big bag full of shinny purple wrapped presents.

I open them and I start crying as I see Dan made me a cup set, one saying worlds best mama and the other saying world's best Luna. He hugs me and I kiss the top of his head thanking him before opening the rest.

After all the presents were open that was under the tree Blake moves and leaves the room.

"Where is he going?"

"To get the rest from us." Sam says.

The rest? The presents that were just finished openning barely fit under the tree.

Soon Blake comes back with three warriors each holding two huge tote stacled on top of each other while Blake was wheeling in three huge totes.

I bet I look like my eyes are about to pop out while my jaw hanging.

Sam fixes that by kissing his mark making me lean more into him with my eyes closed trying to hold the moan in.

"Dad whose are those?" Dan asks.

"One is yours, one is mine, one is Dad Sam's, three are for your siblings, and three are for your mom." Blake says.

Dan's eyes lit up and I just laugh.

"Can I open mine now?" Dan asks.

"Yes." Sam says.

"Thank you and you can go back to your family, but dont be late for the pack dinner." Blake says.

Oh yeah the dinner was my idea to celebrate Christmas with the pack, so there was a lot of shopping which made me happy that we had the money to do pack gifts. I cant wait to see the pups eyes light up.

"Yes Alpha." They said before leaving.

Dan did not pay attention to the as he digged into opening all his presents happily.

After his was all opened Blake helps his put some in the tote, well what would fit in the tote.

"Just wait for me." Blake says about to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"To put Dan's tote in his room." Blake says.

I kiss his lips making his eyes change a tad bit before he dartsto hurry back.

"Can I help unwrap the babies' presents?" Dan asks.

"Sure sweety."

Dan smiles all excited before Blake comes back and sets me on his lap trying to control himself and hide his semi boner.

"Okay let your mom open up the clear tote ones first." Sam says.

Dan pushes it to infront of me and hands me one at a time getting gold glitter all over my dress. I open every other one as Dan helps and soon Dan is setting the baby stuff in the tote.

"Now these are from me love, but there are three presents in our room from each of us to open tonight." Blake whispers into my ear.

I already know one is a box filled with sex toys like handcuffs and sex treats. I know this because I took a sneak peak while they were doing Alpha duties.

I open my presents from Blake and then the ones from Sam before the ones from both Blake' s and Sam's parents.  In the bottom of the soon to be grandparents tote was a note saying more to come this is just a taste.  My eye widen seeing this as they got luxury items especialy top ofthe line breast pump.