22

She did not loose her smirk until Blake walks downstairs and pulls me into a heated kiss. Dan just pulls on my arm trying to get us to stop to eat.

"Mommy come on." Dan says while pulling on my arm.

Blake breaks our kiss and Sam walks towards us. I could tell they still was horney, but they acted differently.

"Hey Sarah." Sam says before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Sam then walks to the dinning room and helps Dan as Sarah is literally pissing me off as she goggles at Blake. Of course he is sexy and hard to to drool over especially when he is wearing this outfit of a black muscle shirt, dark washed out jeans that hus his perfectly, and black with gold laces All Stars. His hair is messy, but still styled making me know that Sam and Blake did not finish mating, more like did not cum before coming downstairs.

"Are you joining us for breakfast?" Sam asks as he just put Dan in his chair.

I looked at Sam like saying 'What the actual fuck? Are you trying to piss me off more?', but it seemed he did not get it.

"Sure." Sarah says way too sweetly.

I rolled my eyes trying to remind myself to be civil, but it was harder than ever as she shakes her hips on purpose.

"Calm down love, I am only yours and Sam's." Blake says before kissing my neck.

"Easy said than done."

Blake kisses my lips in a quick kiss.

"I know you can my love." Blake says before grabbing my right hand and guiding me to my chair.

After breakfast Dan was being so impatiant that I did not even get to kiss neither Sam nor Blake goodbye.

"Mommy come on!" Dan whines.

Sam just chuckles as Dan tugs me along to his lessons.

"Dan just wait."

Dan stops and I take a breather before grabbing Dan's hand.

"Ready?"

Dan nods eagerly before we resume heading to his lesson for the day.

After what feels like a long time we arrive and Becky is already there. She nods at me and immediatly starts Dan's lesson. I watched and listened carefully as I make mental notes due to maybe having hybrid pups with my mates.

On our way back my mind wonders to why Sarah was there this morning lest alone why Sam invited her to our family breakfast.

'Why could he not understand I dont want her near our home let alone near Blake. It is like he does not see she still wants Blake. Making me more annoyed and pissed off at Blake's and Sarah's past including that I have to be reminded of it everytime she is near.'

"Mommy?" Dan asks tugging on my hand to get my attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Can we go see daddies?" Dan asks looking concerned.

"Sure baby."

We headed off to the south boarder as Blake and Sam told me last night where they would be.

Half way there Dan stops and reaches out to me looking a bit tired. So I picked him up and carried him on my hip the rest of the way.

When we got to the clearing I see Blake and Sam giving orders. Then I saw Sarah doing the same with some of the females making it look like she was acting as their luna or boss. It made me ticked off until Dan calls out for his dads.

"Daddies!" Dan calls out like yelling.

Blake and Sam turned into our direction as I set Dan back onto his feet before he darted to them. As soon as Dan darted I followed feeling Blake's eyes on me. Sam is the one that picked a very fast Dan up as Blake was watching me. 

As soon as I reached them Sam kisses my cheek still hold Dan close to him.

"What brings you guys out here?" Blake asks still looking at me.

"Dan wanted his daddies."

They get that off look before nodding.

"And you did not want to see us mate?" Sam asks teasily.

"Of course I did."

"Dan can you be a big boy and help Jeff with the setup barrier?" Sam asks Dan.

"Yes daddy." Dan says before Sam smiles setting Dan onto his feet.

As soon as Dan was at a safe distance away Blake and Sam looks imtimadating crossing their arms, well Blake was already so he just tighted his arms.

"Spill it mate, why are you really here." Sam says.

"Blake we could use your strength over here." Sarah says as she sees me.

"Just one second Sarah." Blake says.

She huffed annoyed, but walked off.

"Now tell us mate or we will get it out of you then punish you later tonight." Blake says.

"Can't I just want to be near my mates and see if I could help lessen their work?"

"Yes, but we know that is not the reason." Sam says.

"Well if you know then why ask me?"

Before I know it Blake pulls me against him making those sparks come back having me turn into putty.

"Your our mate and we are only yours so stop it. You are only causing yourself to stress and bend our bond." Blake says.

"Stop what?"

Sam does the same as Blake did having me in his arms.

"You know what it is. We know you are stuck on the past pissed about it. It was before we became mates and found you love. She is family too even though you dont want her to be." Sam says.

They took me off guard stunned in Sam's arms.

"Blake please so we can get to the fun part of the agenda." Sarah says.

"Bull Shit Of course."

I thought I said that in my head, but nope.

Sam lightly growls as Blake lightly hisses.

"Mate stop it." Sam says.

I looked into his eyes and see his wolf is fighting with him.  The different color change never like this happened before so I know it is not his anger to me.

"Can you stop distracting my Alpha so we can get things done!" Sarah growls.

Just like that Sam's wolf has control growling at Sarah in a deathly warning tone.

"Sarah just get it done and respect your luna." Blake hisses.

Sarah walks away annoyed acting like she is having a mental trantrum. Sam's wolf pulls me closer grabing my attention before kissing me leaving me speechless. As he pulls back calmer now Blake pulls me to him and Sam's wolf nods before I am picked up by Blake. He runs so fast that I wrap myself more around Blake earning a pleasurable smirk and groan.