11

At dinner Sarah looked so posed off seeing my marks. I just smirked and Blake grips my thigh before getting up to load the dishwasher. I got up too and frankly I was still on cloud nine billion. I was so happy she knew her place now, but as I enter the kitchen I see Blake loosed control again. He picks me up and sets me on the island before ripping my pannties and starts eating me out. I moan so loudly that Sam rushes in with a full errection. Now I am way past cloud nine billion. Sam fucks Blake while he eats me out until they move having them switch.

After we got dressed and calmed down I tried walking out, but let's face it. My pussy was overfilled with loving and it was not always tender loving.

Blake picks me up and brings me back to our room and that's when I noticed Sarah was gone and so was Dan. Blake looks down at me and it's like he was telling me not to worry. The rest of the night we kept teasing each other making us to mate over and over and over again until we were too tired to stay awake. So when I woke up the next morning I was hella sore, but I was happy the I am being pinned between both of my mates. Both of them gripping the others ass while keeping me trapped between their naked bodies. I smirk at how much we mated and thought if we are not pregnant then something has prevented it.

I tried to stay still not to wake them up, but what felt like two hours later I really needed to use the bathroom. So I tried to get out of their grip, but only ended up causing their beasts to show with boners. Blake was the first one to push all the way into me making me moan and soon I forget I had to use the restroom. Sam just watches with a smirk until Blake flips us and bit my right nipple. It was very pleasurable especially while he licked and sucked the blood off closing the wound. Sam then attacks my other nipple before I start giving Hiram a blowjob which not even half could fit in my mouth and throat without me choking. Nonetheless Sam and Blake was enjoying our mating until we cummed. Sam moves first and I got a wicked idea. As Blake got off of me I pushed Blake back onto his back and climbed on top.  I smirked down at him while his matron eyes shine with mischief, love, and lust. Blake grind my ass before spanking me making me moan and start moving faster. In the corner of my eye I can see Sam jerking to get completely hard again. That when Blake starts drinking from my nipple again while holding my hips down and fucking me. Once he had enough he licked the wound close and allowed me to continue until Sam starts fucking my ass. That's when we were in sync. We kept going until Sam cums and Blake starts sucking him off. Shortly after Blake and I cum, but I wanted Sam in me so deep like Blake. So I got off Blake and showed them my very moist cummed pussy hoping Sam would get hard and want to be deep in it. Against my luck someone linked him and he gets dressed quickly. Blake does the same, but kisses me before heading out. I could taste all of our cum on his lips making me shiver in delight at this mornings mating.

Since they left I got up and got ready and of course used the restroom before making breakfast. Not even an thirty minutes later Sarah brings Dan home. Dan rushes into the kitchen and only sees me.

"Is that deer?" Dan asks about to leave.

"Well don't tell anyone since it is supposed to be a surprise for you and your dads."

Dan generally happily smiles for the first time since he knew I am him dads' mate.

'Okay." Dan says.

Soon Becky comes into the kitchen and says morning before taking Dan. So her eI am finishing what I hope will be the best meal my family has had so far.

Two hours later Sam and Blake comes home. Once they see me they relax and the hard look on their face disappears. They both kiss me making me smile and once again horney wanting to ride Sam while giving Blake a blow job, I guess that will have to wait until later. As they end our kiss they walk back to our room and I watch their backs retreat enjoying the view of their perfect back side.

One of these days I will get a better view and hopefully it will be them carrying me to our room to make love with me all the rest of the day.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the times go off for my food. I head into the kitchen and started to plate the food. I then set the table, made fresh orange juice, and took a picture of everything set up. I smile as happiness and hope fills me before calling my family down to eat.

"Dan?" I called outside hearing Becky teach him about hybrid mates.

Dan dashes into the dinning room making me shake my head and smirk.

"Dan go get your dads so we can eat."

Dan pouts, but heads to get them.

"Becky do you want to joins us. There is plenty to go around."

"Sure and thank you." Becky says.

We walked to the dinning room and I plated some of both on her plate before Dan dart into the dinning room.

"Daddies said they are on their way." Dan says before trying to dig in.

"Dan please wait. I would like us to eat all together."

Dan pouts again, but soon Sam and Blake walks in looking so damn tempting. Both have very wet hair and both are wearing black muscles shirt with dark jeans. Just looking at them making my body heat up.  I try to calm myself and soon the kiss my cheek and sit down.