9

When I walked back inside I see Sam holding Dan and a picnic basket.

"I thought we could go on a picnoc while Blake is busy." Sam says.

He sats Dan down then adds.

"Or I could show you just what your punishment for today event is." Sam says.

I arched my eyebrow.

"A picnic sound wonderful."

Dan looks at me and then at Sam.

"Do I have to come?" Dan asks.

"Yes." Sam says.

"I prefer you do Dan so I can get to know you better."

He looks at me then shrugs.

"Just think of it like family time."

Just as I said that I knew I screwed up.

"You are not my mom!" Dan yells then runs into the house.

"I..."

"It is okay. I will go talk with him." Sam says.

I nod and Sam walks back into the house. So I sat down on the porch looking at the sky until Sam returns. When he doea he sits down next to me.

"A rain check on the picnic? Or I could have Becky come over until we return." Sam says.

"It is okay and let Becky have her day off."

Sam then pulls me closer and I lean my head on his chest.

After a while we went back inside and I decided to try talking with Dan. So I knocked on his bedroom door and when he answered it he groans.

"What do you want?" Dan asks.

"Can I come in?"

"Why?" Dan asks

"So we can talk or hang or both."

"Why? Dan asks.

"I want to apologize."

"Fine then." Dan says then walks away to sit on his bed.

I walked in and sat on the chair.

"I am sorry for how it came out. I just meant I want to get to know you and show you that I do not mean to come off as a threat. I know I am not your mom, but I hope in due time you will see that I love your dads and we all can be a family."

He nods.

"So you are not going to go on the picnic with daddy?" Dan asks.

"No, unless you want to come. If you do not then we can find something else to do."

"Like what?" Dan asks.

"How about playing a game?"

"I do not like board games." Dan says.

"We can play other games like videogames or more interactive games."

"Okay then video game, but I get to pick it." Dan says then rushes out of his room.

I walked out shuting his door before heading to the front room. Once I got there Sam is sitting on the couch and Dan is putting the game in.

As soon as the game loaded I seen its a zombie game which I have never been good at. So of course he beats me and begs Sam to play. So I got up and started cooking dinner qnd dessert.

As I am putting the brownies into the oven I hear Blake.

"Uhum." Blake says like he is faking of trying to clear his throat.

I stood up and looked at him.

"Sorry you look so delectable like that." Blake says.

"Well I will take that as a comperment, thank you."

"Anything for you mate." Blake says.

I can see he is trying to control his vampire instints to mate and mark me.

"Are those brownies?" Blake asks.

"Yes."

"Is someone trying to get some browny points?" Blake asks while smirking.

I walked up to him and got on my tippy toes.

"Maybe."

I pressed my lips to his and he kisses me back until his fangs poked my lips drawing some blood from them. He then pulls back, but I pull him closer to me enjoying it. In an instant I am pinned to the wall while Blake's eyes are marron and his fangs are fully showing. He resumes kissing me and I feel his tent on my womanhood making me moan into our kiss. He starts kissing down to my neck makinging me moan louder and his tent to become bigger, that was until Sam pulls Blake away from me right as he was about to feed from me. Sam then kisses Blake and just like that Sam pulls him way and probibly to our room. So I finished cooking and afterwards I went to our room to wash up knowing I got very aroused by Blake. When I walked into our room I see Blake and Sam still mating while Blake feeds from Sam. It turned me on, but also it hurt me. Like it should be me he is feeding from right now. Well it would have happened if Sam did not interrupted, but he did it for a good reason.

Blake stops and moves looking at me making me aroused again. I mean Blake is fully naked and is looking at me with a mixture of love and lust. It makes me feel as if I am frozen i to place, but as soon as Sam moves mirrioring Blake I move kissing Blake until he lightly bit my lip. Then I kiss Sam until he rips my clothes off. Blake then gets behind me rubbing my naked body with an approving groan. Sam then starts kissing down my neck until I moaned making him smirk a.d lightly scrape his teeth along the area. Blake doea the same thing making me moan louder until I felt his tip enter my ass.

"Stop."

Just like that they both tense and stop.

"The food is getting cold and I need to shower."

The move allowing me to grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. As soon as the hot water hits my back I relax. I mean I know I want to wear their marks, but we still have not worked out our problems. And to top it off I am still a virgin there so I am not ready to have my ass sore or worse from mating.