23

After Blake calmed both of us down by mating fastly we headed back. There I see Dan helping Sam as they set up the boarder. I look over to the right and see Sarah putting the slide togther. Blake only tightens his hold on my hand before kisssing it.  I smile at him before looking over at Sam who seems to be focused on the boarder.

I wonder if he knew what Blake was planning to calm me down? I wonder if he felt it like all the books I have read says. I wonder if he is still mad and at me for my out burst. I wonder if Sam can feel my eyes on him like I can whenever he is looking at me.

Blake lets go of my hand making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Go to him love. I know you need him too." Blake says before pulling me into a kiss that leaves me speechless.

I nod and run over to Sam, but before I got to him he turns and looks into my eyes. He grabs onto me and kisses me just like Blake making my knees go weak. He then picks me up and looks at Blake before darting off carrying me.

He sets me down on the couch in his office before getting on top of me starting our mating.

Here I am panting from mating heatedly with Sam not once, but twice if you dont count oral sex.

"Love you look so sexy panting from mating." Sam says, but his eyes are darker and his voice is huskier.

I kiss him and he wraps my left leg around his waist before pulling me closer where or crotches are touching creating a heat build there. Before I know it we are at it again until the door opens and Blake joins after locking the door.

After two more rounds we stop and Blake stays in me while Sam moves to wipe his semon covered dick and pubic hair. I watch as he grabs napkins and when he bends I see all our mixed cum sliding down, even more, his balls. My mouth opens as my tongue licks my lips itching to lick them clean again. Sam turns around and notices before winking at Blake. He slowly cleans up as Blake relights the fire teasing me even more before I turn and mate with him again. This only caused us to mate again two more times as their cum slide down my leg as we mate and they take me to a whole new level of climax and pleasure.

Now I am all alone showering with a plug to keep their serm in me. I guess it is my punishment for teasing back, but they started it and kept teasing me back. Soo I get out as the water turns ice cold from running a nuek warm shower from two hours.

Note to self check water heater.

After getting dressed we headed out to find both Blake and Sam looking so damn tempting hot causing the fire to relight as we take in each other's outfit and body. Their nose flares inhaling deeply before Blake is in front of me smashing our lips as his fangs lengthens. I just could not hold back until Sam joins kissing my mark and then Dan barges into the house. He covers his eyes as we separate before I pick Dan up.

"Dan.....!" Both Sam and Blake yells about to scoll him.

"Stop he did nothing wrong."

I hold Dan closer as he hides his face from his dads eho has lost control to their beasts.

After an hour of calming the situation we went to the mall to shop for clothes and grab a bite to eat.

There I was without my mates looking at baby clothes wondering if we will ever be pregnant. I let a tear slide down before I felt two strong arms around my waist and smell Blake's colone.

"Some day soon my love." Blake says.

"Hopefully."

I do not know if he heard me or not, but he just grabs my hand and guides me to the food court where Sam and Dan are sitting at a table. Sam sees us and pulls out a chair for me before grabbing my bags setting them under the table.

They order a large pizza for me and steak sandwiches for them while Dan and I wait at the table. As soon as a lady who looks to be younger than myself walks by showing off her baby bump that feeling is back.

What if it never happens? What if all this mating is just wasting their sperm? What if I never can give them an heir? No I will and I wipl try harder no matter how long it takes. I just need to say focused on the positive rather the empty feeling and worrying feeling.

Sam soon sits down and grabs my hand before kissing my cheek whipering.

"Soon my love we will have everything we desire." Sam whispers into my ear.

I just nod and force a smile before we all start eating.