7

It has been a week and Blake has been more like a ghost when I am awake and around than actualy being my mate.

Okay I sound clingy and desparate, but he is mineand we need to talk. I mean I want to verably accept them cause I know I do love them, but lets face it if we do not talk about Sarah and everything it is useless.

Everyday since that aweful day I have hoped to see him and each time my hopes are crushed by a stampeed of ellefants. He has not even eatten any meals with us, but I had put his food in the fridge each meal. And each morning I find the food gone lettong me know he was there.

I do not know what hurts worse and is worse. Him avoiding me when I am trying to be his mate and he is just here for a short time to eat. Or the fact that he slept with Sarah and Sam seems to not care. Or that Sam just tells me Blake needs time and covers for him.

So today I am changing that. I got up and showered before puting on my blue dress with black legging and black puma. Then I sneak out to the kitchen seeing last night's dinner is gone. I then sneak out to go find him. I took Sam's car and headed to the pack house. I head inside and walked to Sam's office seeing it empty. I then saw i think her name is Becky.

"Its Becky right?"

She stops and looks at me.

"Yes, what do you need?" Becky asks.

"Have you seen Blake?"

"I think Alpha Blake is with Dan on a hunt." Becky says.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Becky says.

"Oh Becky are you Dan's teacher or...?"

"I am his teacher since I am the only one here that has the knoweldge of hybrids." Becky says.

"So how is Dan doing then?"

"He is getting better at controling his hunger." Becky says.

"Has he confided in you?"

"You mean about you?" Becky asks.

"Yes."

"Just give him time he will warm uo to you. One thing you can do is start letting him know he can count on you. Maybe even read him a story." Becky says.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Becky says

"Is there anything else?" Becky asks.

"Becky do you know anything about before Blake and Sam knew they are mates?"

"Oh you mean Sarah." Becky says.

"Yes."

I can feel my anger start to break free.

"That I can not say since it has nothing to do with me. What I can say is that Alpha Blake and Alpha Sam k ew they have a female mate and when you came overly seemed to switch." Becky says.

"What do you mean?"

"Alpha Blake loosing control more easily. The guarding routine changed, Alphas being happier, and more under control." Becky says.

"Blake or Sam made the changes?"

"Both made the changes, but Alpha Blake checks up frequently to make sure the orders are being followed." Becky says.

Her saying that put my smile back on my face.

"Thank you Becky."

She nod and leaves while I stay in Sam's office.

I mean I am not going to go into the wood s and most likely get lost just to find my mate and talk with him. I know sooner or later he will be back here and right not I just need a tiny vacation away from the house.

I sat down on the dark midnight blue couch and it smelt like Blake's collone. Soon I accidenly fall asleep and dream of Blake until I am picked up.

When I am lifted off the couch I opened my eye immediately seeing Blake's dark brown eyes. Reflectively I snuggle closer to him while he carries me bridal style through the pack house. I kissed his chest making him look at me. I then looked at his lip wanting to kiss them, but soon he set me in the car. I grab his shirt harder and he looks at me. That was until I kiss him pulling him desparately closer to me. He allows me until I lace my fingers into his hair scraping his scalp a bit. That is when he pulls away showing me his maroon eyes. He then hurrys to the drivers side and speed down the road. He stop and pulls over looking at me.

"Please stop crying it hurts me." Blake says.

"No you just rejected me especially when I have been dying to talk to you for a week."

"About what?" Blake asks.

"About us. About how I want you so badly. About Sarah. About how all I want is us to try. I want us to be mate for ever. And yet I am so pissed you fuck Sarah and did not tell me. She had you what is mine and Sam's only. And she had the nerve to butt in saying that its how I dress that made you leave. I hate now on I have to deal with one of you exs all because I love you and Sam while you have an hiatory with her...."

Blake pulls me in kissing my lips despareately. And he is the one that pulls back break our kiss.

"You love me?" Blake asks.

"Out of everything you hear just that."

"No I heard, bit the important part is that informatiom." Blake says.

"So you love me or was that just some Bull shit?" Blake asks.

"Ugh. I swear."

Blake looks at me.

"Yes I love you and Sam."

"Enough to wear my mark?" Blake asks.

I bit my lip making his eyes turn darker.

"After we work out our problems. And you stop runing away from me. I am the one that is suppose to run away, but here I am trying to stay."

Blake pulls me in for another kiss until I smile. After he pulls away he resumes driving, but this time he holds my hand too.

Fate?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara