8

As we pull up to the drive way I see a livid Sam.

Oups I forgot to tell him I was in his office.

As soon as Blake parks Sam is at my door opening it. I looked over to Blake to see hom smiling still. Sam then picks me up out of the car and into the house. I could feel him shaking so I kissed his chest making gim stop in his tracks in the front room.

"I am so pissed at you mate." Sam says then continues to our bedroom.

Once in the room he puts be on the bed, but I pull him to me. I then kissed it lips lacing my fingers into his hair. He of coursr kisses my back until he removes my hands.

"You think kissing me will change the fact you scared me half to death?" Sam asks holding my hands above my head.

"No."

Sam lets go of my hqnds and sits on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Why did you not tell me where you were going?" Sam asks.

I sat up and kissed his cheek then layed my head on his shoulder.

"I knew you would not allow me. I just needed to talk with Blake badly."

"You got that right, I would have not let you go by yourself." Sam says.

"I did not mean to scare you mate."

"But you did and I was worried that you left." Sam says.

"I am sorry."

Sam nods before I climb onto his lap making him hold me.

"I love you and I just needed Blake to know how I felt."

Sam pulls me back looking into my eyes.

"What did you just say?" Sam asks.

"I said I love you and Blake."

"So you accept us completely?" Sam asks.

"Yes, but not I am not going to be wearing Blake's mark until we work out our problems."

Sam's eyes turn from green to yellow and back to green.

"Did you tell Blake that?" Sam asks.

"Yes."

"I cant wait to mate and mark you my mate." Sam growl purs.

I laugh and got up of Sam's lap.

"You just have to wait a bit longer. I promise the wait will be so worth it."

Sam's eyes changed again and he pulls me onto him having me lay on him on our bed. He kisses me until we heard a knock. I pulled back and looked to see Blake holding Dan.

"Not to interrupt, but I have to get going." Blake says.

I pushed off of Sam and moved towards Blake.

He puts Dan down and Sam picks him up before leaving Blake and me in our room alone.

"Where are you going to?"

"Do I hear a slight bit of sadness mate?" Blake asks.

"Just answer me."

"Oh now someone is bossy. Did i hit a nerve or is it that I interrupted?" Blake asks.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled us closer before smashing my lips onto his. He of course kisses me back, but with a smirk. So I broke our kiss making him not so pleased. He pulls me pulls me back, but I moved my hand blocking his lips from mine. So instead he kissed my hand and that made him pull back.

"Now are you going to tell me or not?"

"I will tell you if I get a kiss." Blake says teasing me some more.

"Tell me first then you will get your wish."

He smirks.

"I am just going to patrol and I did not want you to think I was running away." Blake says.

"Thank you."

"Now where is that kiss?" Blake asks while smirking.

"Close your eyes."

"What are we in fifth grade? Not happening mate." Blake says.

"Then no kiss. Its your choice."

He then groans and closes his eyes, so I kissed my hand and place it on his cheek. Instantly he opens his eyes and pulls me closer.

"That was not my wish." Blake says.

"You should had been more prosise then."

Blake leans down and I stop him by placing my hand on his lips.

"I thought you had to leave."

Blake groans again.

"We do not want the pack to think that I am making one of the Alphas slack off, now do we?"

Blake smirks and uses his vampire speed to kiss me before pulling away.

"Yeah you ard right so I better leave now, huh?" Blake asks while smirking.

He walks out of our room leaving me stund. As soon as I recovered I chased after him where we are outside.

"Do not think you can steal a kis from me then wak away like it ment nothing."

Blake stops and turns around before pulling me into him. He then kisses me making me feel like butterflies are fluttering in me. I pull him closer, but just like that he breaks our kiss and I see why. His eyes are marron and his fangs are starting to come out. He then runs off leaving me speachless and smiling like a duephes.