3

After breakfast I helped clean up and when the vampire guy returns he looks so exhausted. He heads into the bedroom and the werewolf guy watches me watch the other guy retreating. After five more minutes we are done cleaning up.

"Please stay here." The werewolf guy pleads with his eyes.

"It is not like I have a choice when I do not know how to get back."

"I will take you if you wish after I am come back."

"Where are you going?"

"He needs me before he looses control over just finding you." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"We have been calling you our mate, so what do you mean by your question?" He asks.

"Just that I do not understand. How could we be friends when I do not know you guys even if you been kind to me."

"We mean mate as soulmate not friend. And I know you know of our kind, but why do you not know of our kind mate term?" He asks before we hear hissing.

He looks at me and I nod before he dashes into the room. So I sat on the couch waiting for his return thinking about our little conversation.

How can I be their mate when I am just a human? It unheard of in the world. Yes the world knows of their kinds because they do not look human and that set forth the stories, movies, and rumors. Just like when people and animals come up dead with puncher marks or claw marks they know what type of being did it.

I hear only the quietness and the need to use the restroom increases. So I walk to the bedroom door and without thinking I opened the door. What I see is them having sex and the vampire guy on top drinking the werewolf guy's blood. Again without thinking I screamed making him hiss and in a flash he is darting out passing my screaming frozen in place body. The werewolf guy's eyes change from yellow to green before he moves. I stop screaming and dart to the bathroom.

After using it and washing up the guilt its me. And when I walked out of the bathroom the werewolf guy is waiting on the bed.

"I am sorry..."

He puts his hand up stoping me.

"Its okay. You must not be used to seeing guys mating. And seeing him drinking my blood must have scared you." The werewolf guy says.

I nod and sit next to him.

"Tell me what a mate is to your kind completely, please."

He nods and moves siting with one leg off the bed and the other bent while facing me.

"So a mate to our kind is a soulmate to humans. We have a bond that helos us know who our mate or in our case our mates. This bond is called a mates bond which is used to help us find our mate. This happens after my species shifts or gets their wolf. And  Blake's kind after they either turn 16 or after they get their powers. It is rare to have more than one mate at once. So most of our kind are either rooting for the same gender or are straight. There only have been a handful of our case, but our case is unheard of since you are a human. I mean there never been a three mate bond with a human before." He says.

I nod in understanding.

After a while I spoke up.

"So who are you like your name and ranking ect?"

"I like that you are curious and understanding about all of this information." He says.

He then grabs my hand and kisses it before answering me.

"My name is Sam and I am the Apha of Blood Moon pack, this pack. Blake is of course the other Alpha since he is my mate, but in his species he is a royal. Well next in line for the thrown from his parents who are the current rulers." Sam says.

I test his name out earning me a puring growl.

"Love please dont unless you want me to already mark you." Sam says.

"What do you mean mark me?"

"I mean...." Sam says before moving his shirt down a bit from his collar.

"You see this tatoo?" Sam asks.

"Yes."

"Its my mark from Blake. After we mated he marked me to show I am his mate." Sam says.

"How did he mark you?"

"Our kind mates and marks thier mate. While Blake and I mated for the first time with each other he bit me while we cummed and I did the same until it turnned in pure pleassure." Sam says eyeing me carefully.

"So that is what will happen with me?"

"If you accept our mate bond then yes." Sam says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you can truly accept who we are and can love us then of course we will mate then mark you. On the other hand if you do not or can not then to save all of us from the pain we will have to verably reject you and you reject us verably." Sam says.

"Oh."

He rubs circles on my hand he is holding.

"Allenson can you?" Sam asks.

"How do you kniw my name?"

"I read the note you left." Sam says.

"Oh."

He looks at me and just as I am about to answer his phone rings. He looks at it and answers.

"Hello." Sam says.

"......" The other person starts talking.

"Okay just keep me informed then." Sam says.

Soon he hangs up and regrabs my hand holding it.