Chapter 29: "Well that was long overdue"

Start from the beginning

Tony gave me a tour of the whole place and it was pretty cool he said I should drop off my stuff and meet him and Bruce outside

_________________________________________

When I went outside I saw Bruce and Tony standing by a helicopter along with Peter.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"The center of the island, where all the magic happens by the way you're flying us." Tony said.

"What did you do when I wasn't here." I asked.

"Happy flew us but he's on a date with Peter's aunt while he's out of town." Tony replied

"Wait what!" Peter shouted peaking his head out the window of the helicopter.

"Shit kid those super senses get annoying" Tony said.

"I can't control it." Peter said

"I can help you with that Spiderboy" I said and winked at him and he smiled.

"And you said you wouldn't warm up to him." Tony said giving me a smug look.

"Let's go." I said pushing him out of my way and getting into the helicopter then setting up. I see Thor and Pietro in the backseat and Pietro waves. I raise an eyebrow and look at Tony.

"Pietro and Thor are coming so they can help us test out your powers." Tony explained. Really they couldn't pick anybody else.

"You realize we're leaving Wanda and vision alone. I'm not sleeping in a room where they fucked." I said while starting the helicopter.

"I have a spear room." Tony whispered in my ear and I smiled at him. We flew off an arrived at the center of the island in about 20 minutes.

"Okay we are here. Peter, Pietro you're coming with me, Thor and Y/n you're trying in the outdoor grounds with Bruce." Tony ordered and he left with Pietro and Peter following him.

"Okay so we're going to start with something you don't really use, mineral." He says looking at a list.

"Okay." I say setting myself on fire and my mission suit came on. Man I love this thing.

"That's never going to get old " Bruce said and Thor smirked. Things were still awkward in between us but we were managing. He still hasn't said anything about last night so that's good right? Or maybe not I confessed my love to him and he says nothing, this son of bitch.

"They are ten walls in front of you, you need to break them down with your powers each one harder than the last."

"Osmium, Iridium, Tungsten, Rhenium,  Platinum, Palladium, Vanadium, Chromium, Titanium, Zirconium"

"Start from Zirconium and work your way up he said as Thor stood behind him trying to understand what Bruce is typing on his tablet. He looked very confused.