Chapter 31

My phone had a few notifications from my Spotify, online parsels and... From Chuuya.

- 'I know it's such short notice, but can we meet up at the bridge in half an hour?'
-' the Bankoku Bridge, btw'

Huh? Is he for real?

...

Is he gonna kidnap me?
'Baka-'  no, Iris.

I walked over to my closet and checked for clothes.

Sigh.. What to wear..

I grabbed a few shirts to choose which one.

The gray one or the peach one? What do you think, Iris?

'The pink one suits you.' You mean peach? 'It's pink.'

.. Nevermind.

I went in the bathroom and changed into the shirt and gray jeans and looked in the mirror.

Honestly.... Good enough for me.

'You look adorable!'  Thank you..?

I sighed and took my jacket, locking my door and heading out to the bus stop.

-timeskip-

I arrived at the bridge at around 8:12. Though, I have no idea if it's been half an hour or not.

I looked around, the color changing lights from the ferris wheel I found very pretty.

I took a quick picture of it. And by 'quick picture', I meant five blurry pictures.

I chuckled a little, and heard someone clear their throat behind me.

I turned around and saw Chuuya.

Shit-

'Let me guess, he's hot?' YES!

Walking over to me, Chuuya was wearing a black shirt and pants with a maroon jacket on top. Along with his signature fedora.

Aww...

"Thanks for coming." the ginger smiled at me.

Damn, that's adorable.

-Chuuya's POV.-

"I got curious, how could I turn it down?" the h/c giggled at her words.

Now that's just cute.

I smirked at her and walked over, leaning over the bridge rail, my hands in my pockets.

"So.. Why'd you want to meet up here?"

Oh.. Right.

"Well, it's a bit hard to say.." I cheekily scratched the back of my neck.

Shit, I shouldn't be chicken like this.

"Y/n, how long has it been since we were assigned to be partners?" I asked.

"Hm?" Y/n paused for a moment before answering, "By now, it's probably been around 2 months or so."

I smiled a little.

"Well, I actually wanted to meet up with you here because I wanted to tell you something." I crossed my arms.

"Is it good or is it bad?" she then got concerned.

"I wouldn't say it's either, but it really depends on your answer."

I stopped leaning on the rail and walked closer to her.

"There's something I'd like to say to you, Y/n."

I stopped in front before she backed off, I didn't want to scare her.

"We've been partnered up for a while now in the Port Mafia. And we've been in multiple missions together."

Damnit, I got to get myself together.

-
"What I'm saying is, I've started to like you after a short while, Y/n. And right now.. I'm confessing. Confessing that I feel that I may or may not have romantic feelings for you. I'm most likely hoping for a positive answer. But in this situation, I want you to be honest with me."
-

-Y/n's POV.-

What?

What did he just say?! What in the living fuck did he just say to me?!

He's confessing?!

He likes me?! WHAT?!

'Geez, girl, relax-'  RELAX?! You crazy?!

Chuuya just kept eying at me the whole moment after he spoke.

"Do you need more time to think about it?" he then asked me, leaning back on the rail.

I thought for a moment..

Yes. Of course I'd like to say yes, I like him back.. How do I say it though?

I could feel my face getting hotter by the second. I'm definitely blushing, that's without a doubt.

"Well.. Yeah.. I actually do like you too..." I looked down, my face all red, I didn't even need to look in a mirror to tell. "I really don't know how to say it but-"

I got cut off when Chuuya suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

He's.. He's hugging me?!

My face got even redder, but eventually, I leaned in and hugged him back.

I felt something on my hair.

Shit-

'He's kissing your forehead, relax-'  HE'S WHAT?!

'Overreacting...'

I slightly flinched when I realized he was kissing my forehead. I couldn't move much or else I'd accidentally headbutt him.

So this is my life now...?

{A/N- this chap is a bit weird cuz like, I wrote this at 4 am after exams day lol- it seems fine when I read it though-}