Chapter 60 - Wedding

Alyssa Takada

"Come in." Someone knocked on the door, and I gestured for Lou to open it. She opened the door, revealing six men walking in.

It's all the Raven members.

I recognized all of them except one. He's approximately six foot three, jet-black haired, with dark grey eyes and a thin beard. He looked scary and intimidating. I looked at every one of them, and I still can't believe they have crazy test results.

They're all too attractive to be psychopaths.

"You still have ten minutes to run away." Blake joked, and I chuckled.

"And you're going to help me?" I asked.

"We will," Vincent said, and I shook my head.

"I think he'll kill you first," I said, and they all smiled except the mysterious man.

"Well... you look beautiful, Alyssa," Blake said.

"Thank you."

"I'll be praying for your sanity," Blake said as he intertwined his hands.

"We like Haru better than Liam." Dean smiled widely, causing me to chuckle.

"Punch him in his sleep for me." Kaleb showed his fist, and I gave him a thumbs-up.

"Thank you for taking Liam. It's been years since we babysit him." Vincent said, and I laughed.

"I have a wedding gift for you." Luke said, and I nodded, "What is it?"

"He hates Haru." I sighed as I grabbed my phone, showing them a video of Liam playing with Haru when I was not around. He even kissed him.

"Shit." Luke hissed, and I laughed.

"He's fucking weird." Blake pointed.

"Fucking psycho," Vincent said in a disgusting tone.

"Leave us." The mysterious man said, and with that, Blake, Luke, Dean, Vincent, and Kaleb bid their goodbyes. They all left the room, and my heart was beating fast. I gulped nervously.

I'm standing in the same room with someone who got the highest score on a psychopatic test.

"You look scared." He said as he took a few steps towards me.

"I'm not."

"I'm guessing Liam told you about how we met." He gave me a small smile and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me A. I'm the leader of The Ravens, and yes, I'm the most psychopathic out of the seven." He put his right hand on his chest, giving me his best smile when his eyes showed me the opposite emotion.

"A?"

"I prefer people to call me A."

"Okay." I gulped nervously.

"I'm here to congratulate you, Alyssa. As someone who grew up with Liam, I know that he doesn't settle easily. So... I'm happy that he found his match."

"Thank you?"

"I know you won't hurt him, so there won't be a warning for you. I hope you and Liam live well." He turned his body around, walking towards the door.

"We will live well. You don't have to worry. I'll take care of him if you worry about that." He stopped walking and turned his head to the side.

"From today and on going forward, there will be a lot of threats and emergencies related to The Ravens. Liam will be able to handle it well, but you're new to our world, so just a heads up." With that, he opened the door.

"Thank you." He gave me a nod before walking out of the room. I immediately grabbed my water bottle. Lou stepped in, and she looked at me worried.

"Did he say something mean?" You asked me as she helped me sit down.

"No, he didn't, but he's scary." I closed my eyes for a moment. "Is he always like that?"

"To all his employees, yes, but he's nice around the other members, though. He recently moved back to New York, so we are all still getting used to his presence again."

"Where did he live before coming back?"

"London. He moves a lot in Europe, but mostly in London."

"His name is A?"

"He preferred us to call him that. No one knows his real name besides the members and his team. He's very private, and his location is always unknown." Wow.

"Ms.Takada, we're two minutes away from the reception. Are you ready?" Someone knocked on the door and said.

"Are you ready, Ms.Takada?" Lou smiled as she helped me stand up.

"Yes."

"Let's go." We left the waiting room, and my dad waited for me at the entrance.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'm sure."

"Very well." The church door opened, and I saw Liam standing at the end of the aisle.

My eyes started to tear up because, this time, we love each other. Liam was smiling widely as me and my dad walked down the aisle.

"Be happy." My dad said in Japanese before handing my hand to Liam for the second time.

"Take care of her, Liam." My dad gave my hand to Liam.

"I will. Thank you, Yugo." Liam held my hand tightly, and we both faced the priest.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thank you, and you look great," I whispered back.

The priest started the ceremony, and we took turns to say our vows to each other. We both cried in the process and as soon as the priest announced that we were officially husband and wife again, Liam kissed me.

"I love you so much." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you more, husband."

"You're Mrs.Hastington now."

"Am I?" I teased him.

"Aeri Hastington. Fuck! I love it!" The priest let out a cough, giving him a warning not to cuss in church.

"Let's get out of here." Liam held my hand tightly, and I knew he would never let my hand go ever again.

"Let's go." We walked down the aisle together and waved our friends goodbye. We're going straight to our honeymoon. His friends gave us a wedding gift, which was a Europe tour for a month.

We got into the car and went straight to the airport. His friends painted Liam's jet pink with Haru's face. Liam let out a sigh, seeing it.

"You love Haru."

"No, I don't." Denial again.

"Should we go?"

"Yes."

"Forever?" I asked him, and he put our intertwined hands before me.

"Forever."

The End.