Chapter 13 - First

Alyssa Takada

When I saw the bed, I wanted to lay on it badly, but Liam had another plan. He took all of my clothes off, leaving me naked. He pushed me and turned on the shower. I was about to protest when he pushed me to the shower, where my body met the cold water.

I gasped.

Suddenly, Liam joined me, and he was half naked. He made me stay in the cold water for a couple of seconds before wrapping his hand around my neck slowly choking me. He pinned me to the wall, and he looked so fucking pissed.

Why is he pissed?

"You're getting on my fucking nerve sometimes, do you know that?"

"What did I do?" I asked, and my whole body went into shock when he put two fingers inside of me.

"Liam." I moaned, and he put another finger in. My hands slowly trailed up from his chest to his shoulder, grinding myself against his fingers. Then Liam put me back in the cold shower before dragging me out.

He made me kneel on the floor, and he took out his cock. My eyes widened to see it.

"Open your mouth." I followed his instructions and opened my mouth. "I'm going to fuck your mouth, and you're going to take it like a good little slut."

"I'm not a—" He put his cock in, making me choke right away. He stayed for a few seconds before starting to thrust in and out. I held on to his thigh and looked to see sadism in his eyes.

He ran his hand through my hair and held on to my head so he could thrust in deeper. My hands squeezed my breast, pinching my nipples. My pussy was getting wetter every time he fuck my mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned.

Liam slowed down, and he pushed his cock back before he came into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, and he made me stand up. He laid me on the bed and spread my legs apart.

I knew that he was going to fuck me as he jerked his cock off for a second before putting two fingers in.

"I'm going to fuck you."

"I'm not on birth control," I said, and he didn't even respond to my statement. He put the tip of his cock in, and suddenly he thrust in. I could feel something inside of me ripped apart as I felt his cock inside of me.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and started pulling out a little bit before thrusting back in. When my pussy adjusted his size, the pain turned into pleasure. My pussy was getting wetter, and my nipples started to get harder.

Liam fastened his pace, and I felt like I was on cloud nine. He fucked me so hard and deep that I screamed sometimes. He turned my body so I was on my stomach, and he put himself back in. He grabbed my hair and pulled my body against his chest.

He squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples so hard that I moaned so hard. His hand traveled down to my clit, rubbing it, and I could feel my orgasm building up so fast. He kissed my lips, and he pushed his cock so deep that I came that second.

My body melted in his arms, and when I thought he was done with me. He kept fucking me over and over again until he came inside of me. I came three times that night, and he only let me take a small five minutes break before fucking me again.

Liam Hastington

After countless rounds, Alyssa passed out on the bed. Her legs were spread out, and she still had some traces of blood on her thigh. I wrapped my hand around my cock, jerking off to her naked body.

My cock was still hard, and I can't believe she tapped out so quickly.

Hate-fucking her was good because I can be rough with her.

I got on the bed and put my fingers inside of her. She's been sleeping for an hour, and she needs to resolve my hard cock. She opened her eyes, and I took that opportunity to fuck her again.

Her tits bounced as I pounced on her. I pinched her nipples, and she moaned. She pulled me to lay on top of her and kissed my lips. I fastened the pace and came inside of her again.

I got off the bed and made her drink birth control pills that I got when she passed out.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Six." She gasped.

"You only let me sleep for an hour?" I didn't even bother to answer her. I got into the shower and had to go straight to the hospital after this. After I showered, I walked out to see Alyssa wearing my hoodie.

She was bending her body down. Exposing her pussy out. I was tempted to fuck her again, but I bet she'll be so sore in a few hours.

"Do you want me to fuck you again?" She stood up straight, shaking her head.

"You're mean."

"What?"

"It was my first time having sex, and you didn't think to go slow."

"No, you're doing just fine, and besides, your pussy likes it." She blushed, and I put on my clothes. She looked at me intensely as she crossed her arms before her chest.

"Where are you going?"

"To the hospital."

"But you didn't sleep." She looked concerned.

"I'll be fine." I pinned her against the cupboard, and she looked up to me. I slipped my hand to her thigh, slowly going up to her wet pussy. I teased her, and she liked it.

"I'm going to buy you something. Come to the hospital at lunch." Her face lit up, and she smiled widely.

"Okay, I will."

"Good." She gave me a peck on my lips, and I walked out of my apartment. I smirked, thinking about what I'd buy her later.