Chapter 12 - Punish

Alyssa Takada

He brought me to a fancy bar.

There's private rooms and he entered the last room in the hallway. Liam gestured for me to enter, and three men sat in the room. The table in the center was filled with alcohol.

"Who do we have here? I never thought you brought your wife here, Hastington." The dark brown-haired man said, looking at me with fascination.

"Bringing your wife should be illegal, Liam." The person across him said.

"That's Blake, Kaleb, and Vincent." Liam pointed at each one and the first person who talked was Blake, and the second one was Vincent. Kaleb didn't even bother to say anything.

"I'm Alyssa Takada," I said, and Liam led me beside him. He grabbed a new glass and put some ice before pouring alcohol into it.

"So, Alyssa, how's your married life with Liam?" Blake asked, and I briefly turned to Liam before returning to Blake.

"It's fun. We just bought two turtles." The three of them turned to Liam like he was possessed. Blake laughed, and Vincent joined.

"She was the one who bought it." Liam took a sip of his drink and leaned his body back.

"Dean killed Cory." Kaleb's voice startled me, and the fact that he just said something about killing freaked me out more.

"Cory decided to side with Callahan, so he had no choice but to kill him." I turned to Liam, wanting to know his reaction to the news. He looked at Kaleb, who looked bored.

"I told you that Cory was useless. He's willing to sell anything for money." Blake said, and he took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"When are you coming back, Hastington?" Back? Back where?

"Next week."

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"To work."

"But you're already working now. What do you mean going back to work?" Blake chuckled, "Your husband's real job is not a surgeon." His statement made me turn to Liam, who glared at Blake.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing four beautiful women.

"Liam! It's been so long since I saw you..." The first woman who came into the room squealed when she saw Liam. She kissed him on the cheek and sat on his lap. I was about to protest, but I saw Liam wrapping his arm around her waist.

I gripped my glass of alcohol so tightly it might break soon.

The woman slipped his hand into his hoodie, touching him everywhere. Liam didn't even bother to turn to me or to push her away. My eyes shifted to see Kaleb was the only one who didn't have a woman wrapped around his arm.

Blake has two, and Vincent has one.

"I guess you don't want a divorce, huh?" I asked loudly and didn't even bother to turn to Liam. I could see Kaleb smirking in my peripheral vision.

"I'm going to count to three if you don't kick all the women away... I'll rip the divorce papers, and you're going to stick with me forever," I said slowly, word by word, and drank all the alcohol from the glass.

"One... two..." I could hear all the women walking out the door, and I turned to Liam, who was already glaring and annoyed. Blake, Kaleb, and Vincent were fascinated.