Chapter 27 - Save

Liam Hastington

"We have a situation," Rocky said after my meeting.

Today is my third day in London, and Alyssa never called me. I texted her, but none of it was delivered. It was odd, but I thought she was just pissed at me.

"What is it?" Rocky gave me his tablet, and it's photos of Alyssa in the club with Robin and Reina. Reina uploaded it all on her social media. She was wearing a very short dress, backless and see-through. There's a video of her having a love shot with Robin, and she's giggling, drunk, and very much having fun. There's even CCTV of her holding hands with Robin and being carried by him back to the hotel.

"She blocked your number and mine from Lou's phone. Lou kept reporting, but none of it got through." He added.

"She must have blocked my number, too." I hissed, wholly pissed.

"We already have people watching her now. She's currently having lunch with the twins." He showed me the photos and then a live footage. Rocky put his phone in front of me with Reina's phone number.

I took it and called Reina's number.

"Hello." She answered, and I could see from the live footage that Alyssa was busy talking to Robin.

"It's Liam. Give your phone to Alyssa, or I'm going to fucking kill you and your twin brother." Reina quickly gave the phone to Alyssa. She looked confused but put the phone to her ear.

"What did I tell you about causing trouble?" She rolled her eyes and ended the call without saying a word. She turned off Reina's phone.

"Tell Lou to give her phone to her," Rocky said and called Lou. He told her, and I saw Lou walking towards Alyssa. Alyssa put the phone to her ear.

"If you dare end the call, I'm going to kill Robin and Reina right in front of you." I threatened, and she stayed on the phone.

"Go with Lou to the airport and fly back to New York. Do it while I'm asking you nicely."

"No." Her voice was cold and unreachable.

"Alyssa."

"I told you not to go to London. You won't listen to me, so why would you think I'll listen to you? If you want me to go back to New York, come and pick me up yourself." She ended the call and threw Lou's phone into the trash can behind her.

I threw Rocky's tablet and phone to the wall.

"Do you want me to prepare your jet now?" Rocky asked as I ran my hands through my hair.

"No. I'll deal with her next week. Let her be, but keep your eye on her."

Alyssa Takada

I wanted to know if Liam will come to Vegas or not.

Five days in, there are no signs of Liam. He doesn't care at all, which is a big statement. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. Reina was still asleep, and I planned to spend my day alone today.

I decided to grab a coffee, and there was a cute cafe across from my hotel building. I was walking out of the hotel when someone catcalled me.

"Hi, sweet cheeks." There's a group of boys who I assumed to be in their early thirties. "I've always liked Japanese women." One of them said. "I mean, Japanese porn is the best." It gave me flashbacks.

"Baby girl. Do you want to grab breakfast together?" One of them stopped me, and I pulled my hand right away. "You're so beautiful. You look like a doll."

"Fuck off!"

"Oh! We got a feisty one..." They all laughed, and I ran out. My heart was racing, my visions slowly turned blurry, and as soon as I got into the cafe. I locked myself in their toilet. I calmed down and quickly took out my phone, calling Robin.

"Robin." I was panting.

"Alyssa, are you okay?"

"Help me."

"Where? Where are you?"

"Cafe. Right across. Toilet." I could feel the room started to get smaller. My chest was aching so badly, and I could feel the room slowly swallowing me alive.

Someone banged on the door, and I got up to open it.

Robin was already waiting for me.

"Robin!" I hugged him, and he held me tightly. He patted my back as I cried my heart out. He stood there, waiting for me to calm down. He caressed my back, assuring me that everything would be okay.

"Alyssa!" My eyes snapped open when I heard Robin's voice. He was standing a few feet away from me. I quickly pushed the man I hugged away and gasped to see Liam. I took a few steps back until my back met the concrete wall.

"Are you okay?" Robin came to me and held my hands as he checked whether I was okay.

"I'm okay," I whispered.

"Leave us alone, Robin," Liam said, and Robin turned to him, looking at him angrily.

"You—"

"I said leave us alone before I fucking cut your head." Liam threatened Robin. Instead of listening to what Liam said, he stood before me.

"You don't get to say shit when all you did was hurting her. You—"

"I'm giving you three seconds to let my wife go. I have my sniper up in this building, aiming for your twin sister, who's currently sleeping. Don't make me blow her head off." Liam's eyes were on me, and I made Robin turn to me.

"Go. I'll be fine." I tried to smile despite just having a panic attack.

"But..."

"Go." I pushed him, and Robin walked out of the cafe. Liam grabbed my hand and brought me to the order section.

"Caramel Macchiato with oat milk and extra caramel syrup and one Americano." He ordered as he wrapped his arm around my body.

"Why are you here?" I asked as he gave his card to the cashier.

"Didn't you do all the things that you do to make me come here?" I let out a long sigh, and I decided to walk to an empty seat. He walked to sit beside me and kissed me on my cheek.

He stole my phone and unlocked it. He unblocked himself, and he gave my phone back.

"You might not want to call me when you're in distress, but I've always been the first person who saves you."