Chapter 53 - Control

Liam Hastington

I kept looking at my watch again and again. The plane has landed, but Alyssa hasn't come out yet. She doesn't know I will surprise her by picking her up from the airport. I hope she'll be happy to see me.

"Are you sure this is the right gate?" I asked Rocky.

"Yes, Mr.Hastington."

"Where is she?"

After waiting for another thirty minutes, Alyssa came out with a man. She laughed at what he said that she didn't even see me standing there with flowers and a turtle doll. I quickly walked towards her, and she squealed when she saw me.

"Liam!" She threw herself at me and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you so fucking much," I said and kissed her cheek.

"I miss you too!" She pulled away and turned to the man beside her.

"Who the fuck are—"

"This is Terrence, and he helped me find my luggage. Terrence, this is—"

"Liam, Alyssa's husband," I said, and his eyes widened.

"Oh! You're married?" You thought she was single, huh?

"We were married. He's my ex-husband." I closed my eyes and sighed.

"For you." I gave her the flowers and the turtle dolls. I gestured for Rocky to take her bags and pieces of luggage.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand.

"Thank you, Terrence. Let's have lunch sometime." Alyssa said as I dragged her away. She waved at him, and I turned to her.

"No."

"Why not? I'm single."

"You're not. You're mine."

"Nope." I stopped and turned to her, annoyed.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows.

"We're going on a date tonight."

"I'm going to unpack, and you'll help me. Riri and Lili will come in a few hours." She checked her watch.

"Fine."

"Yey!"

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Kinda craving Korean food."

"Let's go then." We walked out of the airport and got into our car. I brought Ed, Vincent's right-hand man, as my driver today. Rocky loaded the luggage into the car and got inside.

Alyssa laid her head on my shoulder, "Are you tired?"

"Yeah."

"Let's unpack later, and I want you to rest first." She wrapped her hand around my arm and snuggled to me more. I was smiling like an idiot and wanted to hold her all day.

"Good idea. Can I crash at your place now?"

"Of course. I can get our food delivered to my apartment."

"Thank you," I told Ed to go straight to my apartment.

When we arrived at my place, I led her straight to my room. She threw herself to my bed and closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and let her sleep. I ordered food and told Rocky to bring men to help her unpack some of her stuff in her new apartment.

"When will the turtles arrive?" I asked Rocky.

"In two hours, sir. I'll go to the airport again."

"Okay, thank you." With that, Rocky left, and I walked back into my room, sitting beside her.

"I miss you so much, and I love you so much."

Alyssa Takada

I woke up and checked the time, and it was already seven pm. I slept for more than five hours. I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower and stole Liam's hoodie.

I walked out and found Liam currently talking to Riri and Lili.

"How's your sle—" He froze when he saw me in his hoodie.

"I had to take a shower and steal your hoodie." He smiled and walked over to me.

"You can steal it anytime." He kissed my cheek, "You must be hungry, let's eat." He gestured for me to check the kitchen. I gasped when I saw a lot of food. There are burgers, tacos, and some Korean food.

"Thank you..."

"Let's dig in." We ate dinner together and talked about the work that I wrapped up in Tokyo. He's glad that I'm back, or else he will move to Tokyo.

"How about you stay for the night today?" I raised my eyebrows. "You know your place is still a mess, and I bet you're still tired. Besides, you're familiar with the place already, so you won't be having trouble sleeping."

"If you're willing to sleep on the couch..." He pouted, and I laughed.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"How about sleeping on the floor?" I added, and he looked away, "I don't think it's a good idea for us to sleep on the same bed."

"Why not?" He's acting like a child. "It's not like we've never done it before." I glared at him, and he gave me an awkward smile.

"You know why."

"I can control myself." He said confidently, and I got up from my seat. I walked to him and sat on his lap. He gulped and tried so hard not to look at my thighs. I traced my fingers on his chest, teasing him.

"You can control yourself?" I asked.

"I can." He looked away.

"I'm impressed," I whispered, and he tried so hard not to touch me.

"Liam," I called.

"What?"

"Look at me." I grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at me. He slowly turned to me, and he closed his eyes. I put his hand on my thigh.

"Aeri, you're not helping!" I could feel his bulge poking me, and I chuckled. I leaned into his ears, "I'm not wearing anything underneath."

"Aeri." He warned me.

"And I'm wet."

"Fuck!" With that, I got up from his lap and walked to the couch, teasing him by swaying my hips.

"Oh god..." He sighed.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." I walked into his room and threw my body to the bed. My body was still exhausted because I had to work overtime to finish everything.

My parents hated the idea of me going back to Liam, but I can't deny that I still love him and still want to be around him. They told me that I'll regret it again because Liam is an asshole.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.