Chapter 32 - Her Struggle

Alyssa Takada

It's been days, or maybe more than a week, that they locked me in their basement. Even though they treated me nicely, I'm still scared of them because they're still going to kill me once they find the perfect formula.

Ever since I hurt myself by scratching my arms, they cut my nails and tied them away from each other. They treated my scars seriously, not wanting a single flaw on my skin.

Every day, they would bring me breakfast and force me to speak Japanese because they would go to Tokyo next year. Surprisingly, they both have online girlfriends who live in Tokyo, and they often brag about how they can't wait to rape them and videotape them.

Fucking disgusting.

Then, at night, they would bring me dinner, and it was always Japanese food. Not that I'm complaining, but they always talk about their fetishes when I'm eating, and it's making me want to puke.

Barry and Yan love Japanese women because they love to watch Japanese porn and hentai. They told me that Japanese women are the most beautiful women ever. I was one of them, and since I was the most beautiful of them all, they wanted to preserve me so everyone could see how beautiful I was in the future.

Fucking sick.

"Please let me go, and I'll give you anything in return," I said in Japanese because they wanted me to speak Japanese.

"We can't. We want you in a glass box, Aeri-chan." I swear I hated Barry's voice when he was saying my name softly.

"Why are you doing this? You two are sick!"

"We told you we want to preserve you. We want our kids to see the most beautiful woman that ever existed to us." Barry chuckled evilly.

"Please let me go..." I begged as I tried to pull the chain that tied me up. Barry immediately got up and slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up, making me look at him face-to-face. His eyes were burning in anger, and he looked like he was going to kill me any second.

"We're not going to let you go... and you're starting to piss me off."

"What are you doing?!" Yan ran towards us and pulled Barry away from me. Barry dropped me, and I fell to the ground, hitting my knees.

"Fuck!" Yan hissed.

"She's pissing me off!" Barry hissed, completely acting like a child. With that, Yan dragged Barry away and turned off the lights.

I regretted my actions right away because they never came back for two days. I was hungry and had to pee and poop there because I was chained like a dog. Not to mention, it was pitch black.

There was no window, and I was slowly losing my mind.

I decided to scream. I scream for help, looking for a glimpse of hope that someone will find me because I've been trapped for too long. My brain started to think negatively, and I was slowly losing my mind by laughing and crying non-stop.

My body started to get itchy because they left me naked.

The door to the basement opened, and Yan walked in. He turned on the lights, and he walked towards me, looking at all the mess that I made. I was scared that he would slap me like Barry did, but Yan decided to let my left hand go.

"You're going to clean everything up and take a shower." He said that I was weirded out that he was so lovely to me.

"Barry left, so I have to take care of you so he won't be mad again."

"Yan, please..." I begged, thinking Yan was wired differently from Barry, but I was wrong. Yan laughed like a maniac, and it scared me instantly. I took a few steps back, waiting for him to stop laughing.

"Aeri-chan, there's no use to beg me. I was the one who wanted to kidnap you and turn you into a beautiful piece of art." What?

Yan's eyes scanned me from head to toe.

"You're so perfect, Aeri-chan. You're beautiful, skinny, flawless, and not to mention you're brilliant. It's rare to find a beautiful Japanese woman who is beautiful and smart." He took a step closer to me, and my body was shaking, terrified.

"I regretted my decision, you know... How I wish I could fuck you and cut your pussy as a trophy before I put you in the glass box..." He grabbed my chin and looked at me with an evil smile. "But I don't want to ruin the beauty..." He sighed as he looked down at my breasts, grabbing my nipples for a short second before he took a few steps back.

"We're going to kill you tomorrow, Aeri-chan. It won't be painful, don't worry." He smiled and walked away. When he went up the stairs, I screamed too hard, hoping his neighbor would hear me.

Later that day, he let me shower after cleaning the basement. I looked at the house layout, and it was clear that they both come from a well-off family. It's a big house with two floors, a modern interior with an elevator inside.

"Get going, or I'll kill you," Barry said as he pushed me with a knife on my back towards the basement door. We walked down, and he chained me back when we both heard someone knock on their door.

When I saw the basement door still open, I kicked Barry right in his groin and screamed so hard. I didn't care at this point if Barry would kill me. At least I had a small, tiny hope to survive. Then I realized that Barry hadn't locked the chain properly. I quickly slid off and ran towards the stairs.

Barry grabbed me and threw himself at me until he sat on my back and stabbed my back.

I screamed in agony, feeling the sharp knife going through my body. He pulled the knife and stabbed me once more. My eyes were closed, handling all the pain that made me give up instantly. My head was spinning, my eyes were watering, and my body was giving up.

"I'm going to fucking kill—" Gunshots.

Before I could look up, people approached me because I heard so many footsteps.

"Alyssa!" That's the last thing I heard before everything went black.