Chapter 24 - Work

Alyssa Takada

We went to the hospital first because Liam left some of his documents there. I decided to grab a coffee because I needed it.

As I was ordering, I could feel the toy that he put inside me vibrating.

"Miss." I looked up at the cashier.

"Caramel—" I gasped and held on to the table when it vibrated even more. I could feel the wetness between my thighs.

"Are you okay?"

"Caramel Macchiato, please, with oat milk and extra caramel—" Liam put it on a higher speed. I bit my lips, trying not to moan or touch myself.

"Are you okay, miss?" The cashier looked so worried.

"I'm fine. Please..." I gave him my card to pay, but my hand was shaking. I crossed my legs to hold my orgasm, which was slowly building up.

"Here you go." He returned my card and gestured me to wait on the side. I strolled, and I could feel how aroused I was. I was on edge when an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Liam," I whispered.

"I bet you're fucking wet already." He whispered in my ear.

"Please..." I almost moaned, which made Liam chuckle.

"Liam..." I hissed, and my order came out. Liam took it and helped me walk away. People were looking at me, wondering what was wrong with me.

"You're so fucking cruel," I said, and he turned it up. I covered my mouth and crossed my legs, refusing to walk.

"What did you just say?"

"Fuck you." I glared, and he picked me up on his shoulder, bringing me out of the hospital. He opened his car and put me in the back seat. I pulled my skirt up, wanting to touch myself so badly. I need a release.

"I hate you!" That came out as a moan since he turned up the intensity. I grabbed both of my wrists, preventing me from getting a release.

"Please..."

"No." He smirked. I moaned and whined like a baby. He could see how wet I was, and he didn't even bother to do anything about it. He pulled my panties down and pulled the toy out.

It's soaking wet, and Liam put it against my clit.

"Liam!" I tried to pull my wrist away, but his grip tightened. I arched my body and threw my head back, feeling how close I was to my orgasm.

"Yes... Oh yes..." I bit my bottom lip, and he suddenly pulled the toy away. I looked at him in disbelief, and he put it into his pocket, completely satisfied that he didn't let me have my orgasm.

"Why would you do that?!"

"If you want it so much, you should have stayed home yesterday. I would have fucked you all over the house." I grabbed tissues to clean myself while glaring at him.

"Do you think I would forgive you for grinding and having your hands all over other men?" His tone showed he was unhappy with me hanging out with Robin yesterday.

"So you own me now?"

"Sign the divorce paper if you don't want me to boss you around." He said coldly, and I let out a long sigh. "You're the one who told me I can't be with other women, and I can't say the same thing?"

"Where are we going now?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest, annoyed and wanted to punch his face.

"Be a good girl, then I'll consider fucking you after work."

"No thanks." He chuckled before calling Rocky to drive them to his office.

Liam Hastington

Alyssa ended up sleeping on our way to the headquarters. She ended up having her head leaned on my shoulder. She even drooled on my shirt.

When we entered the headquarters, I woke Alyssa up, and she looked around. I gestured for her to leave, and she exited the car first. I got out, following her, and she looked up at the three buildings.

"Look who's here." I saw Blake walking out from the A building, ready to go somewhere. "Hi, Alyssa." He greeted her.

"Hi, Blake." She greeted, "So the two of you are employees here?" Blake turned to me, wondering if I didn't tell her.

"See you next week, H." He said to me and then turned to Alyssa, "You should ask your husband that." Blake got into the car and left.

"There's so many Rs." She pointed out, and I grabbed her hand, leading her into the C building.

"Why are we here?"

"You're going to be my shadow for the day." Every employee who walked past me greeted me. I pressed the elevator button when I heard someone calling my name. I looked up to see Dean waving his hand from the third floor.

"What?"

"Oh. You're with Alyssa." Alyssa looked up.

"Who is he?"

"Dean. Dean Cesantio." I said.

"Come to the screening room." He said before disappearing. We got into the elevator, and I pressed three.

"So you own this company?" I nodded to my wife, "There's seven of us." When the elevator stopped on the third floor, Dean was already waiting for us.

"Welcome to our headquarters, Alyssa, and you look beautiful." Dean smiled as he took Alyssa's hand. I pushed him back.

"Nice to meet you too, Dean." Alyssa chuckled, and how I wish I put the toy back inside of her. We walked to the screening room, and Dean turned to Alyssa, "I need to borrow your husband for five minutes. We have a sticky situation here."

"Okay."

"Stay here. We won't be long." She nodded, and I walked to the screening room with Dean. I let out a long sigh when I saw the 3D layout of the building that Abramov ruined.

"Five deaths, ten people were injured pretty badly," Dean said as he showed me all of the employees' data. "They stole some of our equipment, too. Ten snipers, twenty grenades, two bombs, and some of our communication techs."

"Have you located them?"

"Yeah. Vincent and Blake are on their way to Moscow. Luke will go there after he finishes his meetings in Italy."

"What do they want?" I asked as I zoomed in on the wrecked building.

"We rejected their offer to work together. They wanted us to regret it." I let out a chuckle.

"How old are they? Five?"

"A wants us to go to London next week. We're going to take over some companies there. We'll stay for ten days there."